About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

SUNDAY #3713

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

NEWSY BITS



Here's another take on the issue...
Turning a sow's ear into a silk purse.

<>


 At first glance, I thought it said demonizing.

And...
In Belgium you're allowed to not have your kids vaccinated but if you do you lose your child support.
<>

 I'm not sure that's completely factual, but it is a big mess.
<>

Could we all take a minute and join the rest of the internet in giving this woman a collective FUCK YOU?
Chances are one of the men she was fucking killed husbands, brothers, uncles or sons of a citizen of an allied country. Sorry, lady, but this mess is of your own making and you will pay the price. If it were up to me I would throw the bitch in jail.
<>

<>


Open all three links in one of those sections and use those links to join the other three sections.


THINGS OF WHICH YOU MAY BE UNAWARE


1958 Sir Vival, the most grotesque thing to ever sally forth on four wheels.


It had an interesting write-up in Autoweek.
Learn more:
https://autoweek.com/article/car-life/meet-sir-vival-safety-car-future-wasnt
^^1^^

RIP Apollo 1 Crew
^^2^^


Boa constrictors are viviparous, giving birth to live young.

Viviparity and the adjective viviparous derive from Latin vivus ("living") and parire ("to bear young").
^^3^^


[verification needed]
^^4^^

Leopard 2 tank firing dm12 120mm mpat round at concrete block.

I read an article about what it takes to maintain a tank in the field. Here's an example of them removing a turret:

^^5^^


I wonder why no other culture came up with that design.
^^6^^

Speaking of Australia...
Flood time lapse of Queensland Railways
That's amazing.
^^7^^

https://futurism.com/inflatable-sailplane-mars-exploration?utm_source=Digest&utm_campaign=c6c15ea7b1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_07_04_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_03cd0a26cd-c6c15ea7b1-247468321&mc_cid=c6c15ea7b1&mc_eid=ff8b8fe1e2
^^8^^


<>

Dating in your 30s is just two people telling each other stories about how fun they used to be.

<>

<>

ITEMS THAT STRIKE ME AS...ODD

^^9^^


^^10^^


That looks exactly like a man in a bear suit.

Speaking of...

The bear hits just keep on coming...
^^11^^

She was an optimist.

^^12^^


How clever.
^^13^^


The Concrete Jungle.
^^14^^


<>
You realize you're an adult when something bad happens and you look around to see who will fix it, but everyone's looking back at you.


<>
<>
<>


EXCELLENT IDEAS


Does anybody besides me when there was a national push to "Buy American"? And Americans more or less responded, "Fuck you."
^^15^^


Ask my wife how important that is. Her stores were in a shopping area that requires teams of shop owners to clear the drains every time there is substantial rainfall.
^^16^^

When things go unexpectedly right.
^^17^^


^^18^^


<>

My wife asked me where I am taking her for Valentine's Day. Apparently "from behind" was not the correct answer.

<>

<>

 
REQUIRING THOUGHT


I couldn't agree more.
^^19^^


^^20^^


^^21^^


That is why in the Wizard of Oz when Dorothy falls into the pig pen her uncle freaks out - they absolutely would eat her.
^^22^^

^^23^^

Waste of the abandoned makes me sad.
Take a close look at these once beautiful environments.

^^24^^

My old friend juxtapostion.
^^25^^



Then there is this insanity that is happening at the exact same time.
^^26^^

<>

If having sex for money makes you a hoe, does having sex for free make you a non-profit whoreganization?

<>

<>


LAST LAUGHS


*MNBT
^^27^^

Dad joke.
^^28^^



*MNBT
^^29^^


^^30^^


*MNBT
^^31^^


^^32^^



Hahahabannanaha!
^^33^^


 ^^34^^


 ^^35^^


 ^^36^^


 ^^37^^


 ^^38^^


^^39^^

Another guy with a stellar foreplay game.
"What kind of skank pussy is she trying to pawn off anyway?" 
- Dog probably
^^40^^

<>
 <>

 I will never forget the thrill of watching a print develop - something lost with computers.
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


4 comments:

Fardygardy said...

To #35, and the recurring theme of the woman worrying about the thoughts of her boyfriend, who is thinking of some innocent, nerdy twist of the same subject... Watch the movie "Live Nude Girls" (1995, starring Kim Cattrall of Sex and the City fame). It revisits the "I bet he's thinking about other women" theme many times with great humor (and truth).

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser
compatibility issues? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating
correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.

Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

Anonymous said...

Excellent web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find
excellent writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you!
Take care!!

Ralph Henry said...

I get "how to" questions all the time. I just winged it long enough for it to work for me. Just go for it man...there is no "correct" formula.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive