About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 19, 2019

MONDAY #3889

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>




 <>

 <>

PEOPLE DOING THINGS I SIMPLY WILL NOT DO

How the hell did he get in the door?
^^A1^^

Robbery thwarted by good ole American salvation bat and atonement stool.
 ^^A2^^


That's fucking impressive.
^^A3^^



^^A4^^


Can I assume Cobras that young don't have venom yet? 
^^A5^^


I'm assuming she ignored the warnings.
^^A6^^

We expect this nonsense in movies...
 Fools lingering in the presence of mortal danger to gawk and/or take pictures.

Meanwhile in Colorado Springs...

https://www.kktv.com/content/news/WATCH-Longhorn-escapes-cattle-drive-in-downtown-Colorado-Springs-514313151.html

Who the fuck stands around gawking while this is going on?
^^A7^^

Sperm whale mimicking human. Could he really be playing?

Not me.
^^A8^^

This is a test. Ignore
 ^^A9^^



<>
When the zombies finally come, I’m putting ”ORGANIC” stickers on all the vegans...

Y’know, to buy me some time.

<>
"Driving."
<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE


Hahahabananaha! 
^^B1^^


 ^^B2^^


^^B3^^

Whatever is happening here is extremely well narrated.

^^B4^^


I don't know what that means but I will post anything with the word thingamabob in it.
^^B5^^


^^B6^^

Indian Languages
Not sure I understand the difference between dialect and language. 
^^B7^^

I ran across this cartoon with that tiny caption.


I cropped it and typed up a larger caption.
 "I didn't want to wake you, my dear, but I can't seem to find my glasses."

But although funny it was not what the cartoonist wrote.
The original read:
"I didn't want to wake you, my dear, but I can't seem to find my" gun.
^^B8^^


^^B9^^



<>

When your spouse comes to you excited about a toilet seat, it’s best to remind yourself this person will most likely decide when to pull your life support plug someday so you get excited with them about that toilet seat.

<>
 <>


PHOTOGRAPHY

There are a plethora of opportunities in abandoned places.





 ^^C1^^

1969

I ran across a photo essay from 1969. I was stationed in Germany and was packing up to come home after 4 years service.


August 20, 1969. Andy Warhol scars after Valerie Solance tried to murder him.
^^C2^^


August 1, 1969. San Francisco. Protest against bras wearing.
^^C3^^


August 13, 1969. People line 42nd Street in New York to cheer Apollo 11 astronauts,  in lead car from left, Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins and Neil Armstrong, traveling east on 42nd street, towards the United Nations. 
^^C4^^


August 1969, American soldiers watch as former Viet Cong sapper (now defected) demonstrates how a  barbed wire compound can be breached quickly and quietly.
^^C5^^


August 15, 1969. Woodstock Music and Art Fair opening.
^^C6^^


29th August 1969, Birkenhead, Cheshire, the British nuclear submarine HMS "Conqueror" which sank the Argentine ship "General Belgrano" during the Falklands War, pictured at the launch, so becoming Britain's 5th atomic submarine.
^^C7^^


August 5, 1969. An unidentified member of the Black Panthers in Chicago peeks around a bullet-pocked door which police blasted with gunfire during a predawn raid. A poster shows some of the Panthers' social programs.
^^C8^^


August 12, 1969. Vietnam. Members of Company D ist Battalion, 501st Airborne Infantry relate battle and wounds received during action east of Tam Ky, to other members of the Company.
^^C9^^


August 2, 1969. New York, corner of Second Avenue. Photo Fred W. McDarrah.
^^C10^^



<>
Friend: I'm engaged! *flashes ring* He bought me this beautiful teardrop-shaped diamond!
Me: Ah, the irony.
Friend: What?!

Me: What?

<>
<>


LIFE'S LITTLE DISAPPOINTMENT

 
Now that most of you are asking what it is, here’s the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3MUDdj7qTB0
 ^^D1^^

 How to know it's going to be one of those days...
 ^^D2^^


Rocky and Bullwinkle also had some very adult topics. It was by far my favorite cartoon well into my late teens.
^^D3^^

Is it a wonder this man isn't respected by foreign leaders?

 If my recommendation means anything I offer it now. This needs to be seen by every American before the 2020 election.
https://i.imgur.com/7GUz66Q.mp4

And there are millions of Americans who believe him.
^^D4^^

Arguing in the comments section...

 ^^D5^^


I blame the procedure.  This should be an impossibility.
^^D6^^


Women who only wear sneakers and sandals have the best-looking feet. Take it from an expert.
 ^^D7^^



<>
ABRAHAM: You didn’t get me anything for Father’s Day.
ISAAC: Well, you tied me to a rock and tried to murder me, so, let’s call it even.
ABRAHAM: I feel like you use that excuse a lot.

ISAAC: Well, you tied me to a rock and tried to murder me, so, probably gonna keep using it.
(RH: Imagine that happening today. A guy ties his son to a rock and wields a knife, then when the cops get there he tells them god told him to. He would be locked in a padded cell before you could say "He's delusional."

<>
<>

 
AND NOW THE GOOD NEWS

I liked this very much.
You miss all the shots you don't take. 
^^E1^^
 
 ^^E2^^

Dylon, you may want to think about one of these...
 
It will save small mammals, snakes, lizards, and frogs. 
^^E3^^

I used to spend hours making diagrams of stuff like this on graph paper.
I had elevators, stairs, trap doors, etc. Fun stuff. 
^^E4^^

How it was filmed vs how it looked on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=TVOzUc7g7ew
^^E5^^



<>
A pronoun referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.

That.

<>

<>

 
S.T.E.M. MATTERS


Scientists have discovered a football-shaped planet, known as WASP121-b. The planet circles a star brighter and hotter than the sun, at such close distances that the planet is almost torn apart by gravitational tidal forces.
https://www.livescience.com/66090-heavy-metal-hot-football-exoplanet-jupiter.html 
^^F1^^

This bitch sold her baby for a fucking apple!

^^F2^^


^^F3^^

Atlas Human-Powered Helicopter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syJq10EQkog#action=share
^^F4^^

 ^^F5^^
 
 All thanks to lightweight construction and function integration: with the BionicOpter, Festo has technically mastered the highly complex flight characteristics of the dragonfly. Just like its model in nature, this ultralight flying object can fly in all directions, hover in mid-air and glide without beating its wings.
The source site:
 ^^F6^^


<>
 <>

 <>

<> 

 <>

 <>

 All I ask is that you guys think about how stupid the plotline is. Just once think about it.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Scott James said...

Monday punday = chromosome. crow mows Ohm.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive