About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 20, 2019

SUNDAY #3951

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

GET LEARNT

In South Korea, the solar panels in the middle of the highway have a bicycle path that cyclists pass underneath-- cyclists are protected from the sun, are isolated from traffic and the country produces clean energy. 
^^A1^^



But wait, there's more...


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

A fine for rich people is no punishment at all.
^^A2^^


 ^^A3^^

Rip Taylor (January 13, 1935 – October 6, 2019)
That was one crazy bastard. He made me laugh aloud and I mean that.
^^A4^^

I don't know who this is and, frankly, I don't care.
 I'm interested in the flag on his shoulder. It's backward.
Both shoulders have the flag pointing backward because "Retreating is not an option."
^^A5^^


I wonder why the cadence varies so very much. 
^^A6^^

They all made it back.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A7^^

Found another mural by Rodrigo Nunes.

I taught my 4th graders how to do that. A nail is hammered into the wall and a string is tied to it. Each horizontal element of the design will line up with the taut string.
^^A8^^


^^A9^^

Even semi-autonomous BMW'S pedestrian safety system scores a zero in IIHS testing l Making of & Ratings.

It doesn't even seem to slow down even after it hit it.
^^A10^^



<>

So you have a six-figure paycheck, well, I have solved the JonBenét Ramsey case over 600 times.

<>
<>


TOPICS TO PONDER

^^B1^^

And if you are wondering why the richest country in the world can't afford to protect its citizens with health care this next item may explain it.

 

 Here's a clearer way to see it.

SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Here's another way to look at it.

Just a reminder of what happened the last time there was such wealth disparity...
^^B2^^
 
 ^^B3^^

Speaking of hate...
 
^^B4^^



<>

You don't really wash your hands. They actually wash each other while you just stand there and watch.

<>


<>

PROVOCATIVE IMAGES
 

This is what the inside of an empty Boeing 787 looks like.
 ^^C1^^

Earthquake? 
^^C2^^


Brilliant. 
^^C3^^


If it works it's not stupid. 
^^C4^^


That is exceedingly impressive. The slightest deviation would snare the leading edge of the level. 
^^C5^^

Moon Shadow

 ^^C6^^

Speaking of orbs...
You're welcome. 
^^C7^^
 

<>
I once told a young friend not to talk to me in the parking lot because my wife is picking me up and she thinks I went deaf 15 years ago.

<>
<>


IF YOU ARE EVER FEELING DUMP THINK OF THESE STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS



^^D1^^


I don't trust anybody enough to allow them to do that to me.
^^D2^^


She claimed it wasn't hers.
^^D3^^

Lioness viciously attacks man.
^^D4^^

The power of Christ compels you...
^^D5^^

The effects of Demon Rum
^^D6^^

Gawkers
Don't be a gawker. 
^^D7^^


^^D8^^


Was the brief thrill worth the possibility of a trip to the emergency room? No. No, it was not worth it.
^^D9^^


 
^^D10^^

Yet another runaway tire incident...

But a helmet is worthless without the strap being fastened.
^^D11^^


^^D12^^


 ^^D13^^



Nobody should be in that big of a hurry.
^^D14^^


The instructor says something prior to the slap, but we can't make it out. You give it a go and turn your sound on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay-kAPXjgzo

Reminds me of this... 
^^D15^^



<>
Me: Magic 8-Ball, will I ever find true love?

Cantaloupe: Maybe if you lay off the drugs.

<>
<>


LAST LAUGHS


 ^^E1^^


^^E2^^


 ^^^^


Boy, that escalated quickly. 
^^E3^^


 ^^E4^^


^^E5^^


^^E6^^


 ^^E7^^


 ^^E8^^


^^E9^^



 ^^E10^^


 ^^E11^^


I don't even know who that is but apparently, he ratted out a whole lot of people.
^^E12^^

^^E13^^


<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

There are people who actually believe that.
<>

 The woman was having a seizure.

Speaking of seizure...
 That one alcohol-induced.
<>






<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive