About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

TUESDAY #3974

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

PEOPLE IN THE NEWS

This funny lady is my wife.
When she washed my plums, she placed the stickers on her face. I pretended not to notice. Then she forgot them and there they remained for two hours. So, I asked to borrow her phone and took the photo above and asked her to look at it.
^^A1^^


My friend once won a huge trophy drag racing his stock VW Bug.
He was the only car in his class on the track.
^^A2^^


I think that would be a wonderful idea if only to document the horrors for history.
^^A3^^


He didn't actually say 'it was homicide'... said it was more consistent with, also he said there was not enough evidence (his opinion) to support. 
^^A4^^


You really need to listen to this lunatic.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Here are some more of his proclamations:

^^A5^^


I can imagine him doing much more pranking than that.
^^A6^^


Muslim spouting the party line?
^^A7^^

Every year during the first weekend of September, redheads from all over the world flock to the small town of Breda in the Netherlands for the redhead day's international festival.
 
^^A8^^

Students from Hong Kong Polytechnic University wearing masks to their graduation.


She's probably an organ donor by now.


^^A9^^



<>

Avatar is a movie about a guy who betrays his entire planet just so he can have some alien sex.

<>
<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^B1^^


I had no idea that was even possible. 
^^B2^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

One would think those things could be cultivated like other mushrooms.
^^B3^^


 ^^B4^^


Just think of what awaits us under the ice of a moon or Jupiter. 
^^B5^^


 ^^B6^^


 It seems a bit wasteful to me.
^^B7^^


Overhead view of a tank's smokescreen deployment.


Here's another method.


They come out of these tubes.
^^B8^^


That is one of the cutest tattoos I have ever seen. 
^^B9^^


^^B10^^

The hidden card in Cards Against Humanity box.

^^B11^^



<>

Somebody heard snoring and thought, "Yeah, that sounds like the letter Z."

<>

<>


🎶YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET 
WHAT YOU WANT...🎶


It's a true story.
^^C1^^

 
I think whoever did it knew exactly what they were doing.
^^C2^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C3^^


 ^^C4^^


Do you suppose he was guilty of something? 
^^C5^^

Womanspreading must be stopped
 ^^C6^^

A whole nother level of fucked-up.

^^C7^^


^^C8^^


The country people call it the "five-step snake." Myth has it that, once the snake bites, you can walk just five steps before collapsing from the effects of the venom. Unfortunately for the man, the truth is the snake is not all that dangerous.
^^C9^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C10^^


 ^^C11^^


Yeah, the entire internet universe feels the same way as the dogs to that long ago stale gag, yet people are still doing it.
^^C12^^

 And here is why they have the sign...
^^C13^^

If you ever think your job is boring, remember this...
^^C14^^

<>
People named Karen must despise the internet at this point.
They even made a Halloween costume of her.

<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

 ^^D1^^


*MNBT 
^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^

^^D4^^


I found this hilarious.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D5^^


 My blog hits are back up to normal after that FolioOlio2 fiasco.
I thank each and every one of you.

^^D6^^

When I hear my junkie nephew moved in with his junkie girlfriend and my sister says “I’m sure they will get clean and help one another “
 ^^D7^^


 ^^D8^^


Interestingly, I had a half dozen people read each of my novels. They were all given red pens to correct anything and everything they found wrong. Of late I have had my computer read my novels to me and Grammarly picks up a mistake every other page.
^^D9^^

I wonder how many people will get that.
^^D10^^


<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 I tend to believe that.
<>

 <>

 In the Bronze Age, you couldn't throw a dead cat without hitting a "Mesiah" who claimed he overcame death. Look it up.
And most did miracles and a bunch of them had a virgin mother.
<>

And it was caught on film for the world to enjoy. 
<>





<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'd like your wife!
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive