About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 15, 2019

SUNDAY #4007

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

<>

 <>

PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T DO

 
I lost my virginity with a watermelon.
By the way, he just got beat to lose his championship.
^^A1^^

Meanwhile in Fuckthatshitistan...
 Question: I know he's wearing a camera and it's on his head probably attached to those three rods, but who took this picture?
^^A2^^


Do you think that in the off-season she does that naked? I would.
^^A3^^


Never ever get out of the fucking vehicle! Aggressive behavior like that could result in assault charges.
^^A4^^


 How many times did they practice that? The paint is worn off the green panel by the dart.
^^A5^^

 
About as efficient as you can possibly make that task.
^^A6^^

I think that's old news and if so I apologize.
^^A8^^



 Mommie dearest is one easy woman to hate.
 And you know who spikes everything without telling is part guests and ends up having a great time?
 ^^A9^^


<>

Of course, I’m paying attention, I’m just following the floaters on my eyeballs. Keep talking.

<>
<>

OBJECT AND ANIMALS OF INTEREST

"Just some sales pitch to save on space giving more sales," said the cynic. I say they will also save space in your fucking refrigerator. And....AND they won't roll around when placed on their side.
^^B1^^

Well placed river stones embued with emotion...
 
 ^^B2^^

Some people live in places like this.
 Other people live in places like this.
I would be interested in knowing what effect your proximity to nature has on your world view.
^^B3^^

Old Gothic Hearse found in Dresden, Germany.

 ^^B4^^

 "Just what I need to round all my bolts heads."
 "These should be marketed as bolt lathes," said every single person on the internet.
 ^^B5^^



It reminds me of a Mark Rothko painting.

^^B6^^


 Jack’s 1989 Joker costume
^^B7^^

 It was avered: A herd of elephants marched 12 hours to the house of Lawrence Anthony after he died – the man who saved them. They stayed there silent for two days. Exactly one year after his death, to the day, the herd marched to his house again.
Snopes rates it undetermined and I for one want very much to believe it.
^^B8^^

 My guess is that that moose just found out that his girlfriend's parents aren't home.
^^B9^^


 A horse (right) wearing reconstructed 2,500-year-old Scythian horse decorations which were unearthed in the Altai Mountains in Siberia.
^^B10^^

Rat is rescued from some crows trying to eat him...

^^B11^^

<>
My 10 yr old got an F on her spelling test.
Me, “How did you make an F?!”
10, “Why do you say that so angrily? Maybe F means Fantastic. Maybe First place? Maybe Phenomenal.”
Me: So close, kid. So. Close.

<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

 ^^C1^^


 ^^C2^^


 ^^C3^^

It's called an unfortunate juxtaposition...
 ^^C4^^


 "Next" year's dinner I would think.
^^C5^^

Speaking of Thanksgiving...
 ^^C6^^

Social Sciences
I just knew it was going to say Epstein didn't kill himself...but no. 
^^C7^^


<>

Sometimes killer whales hunt moose, and if that doesn’t scare and confuse you, it probably should.

<>
<>

S.T.E.M. MATTERS


In the military, we walked between two rows of nurses all holding one of those and got shots in both arms with each step. Some guys would faint dead away.
^^D1^^

It said he was getting rid of ants.
But that looks like no anthill I have ever seen.
 ^^D2^^

 “Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic.” - Arthur C. Clark 
^^D3^^


SAUCE: CLICK HERE
^^D4^^



"Between news of devastating natural disasters, horrifying scientific predictions, and the infuriating lack of political will to do anything about it all, it seems we can't catch a collective breath at the moment. Some days, news about the climate crisis feels like a heavy weight on my chest. And I'm not alone."

SAUCE: CLICK HERE 
 ^^D5^^



<>

Middle schoolers are terrifying because they haven’t even discovered empathy yet. Just a bunch of psychopaths struggling to learn long division.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO

Could that possibly be a full-size plane?
^^E1^^


"Thanks, Dad."
^^E2^^

Police so quick they were on the scene before the crime.

And that is why it is illegal in many places to pass a stopped car at a crosswalk.
^^E3^^

Solving the low bridge problem...
 ^^E4^^

Does this girl have a vendetta?

Maybe he just fired her.
^^E5^^

Don’t need a red circle to see what is coming here.
 Fucking golfers.
If you missed the looming catastrophe, look at it again.
^^E6^^


^^E7^^


Perhaps someone should untie the mooring ropes first.
And each of those ropes is as big as a man's arm.
^^E8^^


Sailing looks like fun.
^^E9^^

Björk attacks a paparazzi in Bangkok
I had never heard of her so I looked her up.

^^E10^^

The video that keeps on giving.



^^E11^^

<>
 <>

 <>


 <>

I think he was making a how-to video. 
<>

 <>

 The strangest thing about religion is that every religion thinks all other religions are fake. Think about that a minute.
<>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


3 comments:

Kranky Old Guy said...

Puzzle Time: Catalog

Jon said...

My wife is a substitute teachers assistant and refuses to work at middle schools.

Jon said...

This is kinda long. The hypo guns remined me of my own experience when I went into the USAF in 1976. I've been wondering what was in those shots ever since my older brother got ALS. It seems an incredible proportion of people who were in the military get ALS. My brother assumed it was from being around agent orange. I wonder if it has something to do with whatever it was they were shooting into every GI's arms. The VA took really good care of my brother after his diagnosis. We lost him to that disease a few days ago. Don't assume I'm anti vax. I'm not. I just have no idea what was in those hypos.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive