About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

TUESDAY #4009

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

Taught my grandson how to gamble with real money.

He held his own for a while...

Then ended up crying like a baby...

<>

 <>

AIN'T NATURE GRAND

Only in Australia...
"They are just moving him to a new home as he was being a pain in the arse eating the cattle."
I understand foreshortening, but I also know how big a mattress is and that thing is huge.
^^A1^^


 "Brazilian Skipper caterpillar breathing. Insects have an open circuit respiratory system where their blood and oxygen are not contained within vessels like vertebrates. You can see breathing holes in the bottom."
Or so I read from some shit I just lifted from the internet.
^^A2^^

Titanic: Amphibian Cut
 ^^A3^^


"Put that rod away, mister!  I got this!" 
^^A4^^

The Goblin Shark and its terrifying Xenomorph jaws...

Adds a whole new meaning to "Are the fish biting?"
^^A5^^



^^A6^^

Look at his dorsal fin working away...
^^A7^^

If the last of the dinosaurs look like this...
 





Why would we always depict them with drab colors?
^^A8^^








<>

Redneck lettuce - When you put potato chips on a sandwich.

<>
<>

PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T DO


Again I ask: How do you decide that you want to learn how to do that? 
^^B1^^

Recognize this lovely young woman?


Maybe with her traditional attire...

America’s Sweetheart - Dawn Wells - Mary Ann Summers of Gilligan’s Island
^^B2^^

Bruce Wee
^^B3^^


I wonder why he keeps pushing it to the edge and not just keep rolling and cutting.
^^B4^^

Doppelgangers
^^B5^^

Beautiful.
^^B6^^



<>

When I say 'I need to pee' it is not a suggestion. At my age, a piss doesn't sneak up on me gradually.

<>
<>


INFORMATION I BET YOU DIDN'T HAVE YESTERDAY

Bless his heart. 
^^C1^^


Yeah, well that's the way numbers work. 
(I have no hint as to why that illustration was included.)
^^C2^^


I know a  person who proved that lab mice who had been used in prior experiments learned new tasks quicker than "virgin mice" who were fresh from the breeders.
^^C3^^


Despite having the highest per capita health care spending in the world, Americans are "more likely to die before age 65 than people in other countries," Woolf added. "Their children, too, are less likely to live as long".

SAUCE: MASH THIS
^^C4^^

Ice Sheet Shrinkage

Please watch this:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^C5^^
 

<>
One time I asked a rival dad (who I knew didn't own a torque wrench) if I could borrow his torque wrench in front of a group of people.

<>
<>

 
GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS

The fact that you need billions of dollars to even run for president should be alarming.
SAUCE: MASH THIS
^^D1^^


 ^^D2^^

Australians are actually legally entitled to a free portrait of the Queen paid for by the government.

Dart Board?
^^D3^^


Homeland Security?
Hell, the feds could just follow the cable wire.
^^D4^^

Iraqi protesters take over government buildings and sit on the chairs of the elected officials who failed them.
 
 [verification needed]
^^D5^^


Karl, my very best friend ever, was a magistrate. He was also an extremely fair man. I miss him very much.
^^D6^^


Remember the journalist murdered by a car bomb over the Panama Papers? One of Malta's richest men was just charged with complicity in her murder. 
^^D7^^


  ^^D8^^
 

<>
I'm just here to post stuff I find funny. Please know that if that offends you, I find that funny also.

<>
<>

 
MOTORIZED VEHICLES

When you won your license in a lottery...
^^E1^^

Live - Local - Late "Braking" 
^^E2^^



EXAMPLES:

I lost my virginity in a Dodge van. 
^^E3^^
 
And check out the steering wheel.
^^E4^^



<>
If it is not yours, do not take it.
If it is not right, do not do it.
If it is not true, don't say it.

If you don't know, shut up.

<>
<>


FOOLISH IS AS FOOLISH DOES


 ^^F1^^


Didn't spill a drop. 
^^F2^^

Finally, my warning is spreading.


 
^^F3^^


A guy I knew in college in the early 70s asked me if I was going to the anti-war rally and I looked at him and said: "You don't give a shit about the war." And he said that he was only going for the pussy that the girls practically gave away as a participation reward.
^^F4^^


^^F5^^

This is what insanity looks like...
SAUCE: MASH THIS
^^F6^^


It warned him twice before it tried to bite his titty off.
^^F7^^

Demon Rum
^^F8^^


<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<> 

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


2 comments:

Scott James said...

Puzzle time - No one lives forever

Anonymous said...

Cucumber cutting board part he is using has an indented slot.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive