About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 6, 2020

MONDAY #4120

One Of My Very Own
Boy, do I have a pandemic for you.
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING


 ^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

^^C3^^


^^C4^^

^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

Do you think they are posed just for the photograph?
^^C7^^

 
 ^^C8^^


[verification needed]
I lost my virginity...oh, nevermind.
^^C9^^


^^C10^^

 ^^C11^^

Silly - yes, but it's also strange.
^^C12^^

 ^^C13^^

The Torah says nothing about life after death. It does not mention heaven or the Garden of Eden as a future abode of reward and Hell as a place of punishment after death.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C14^^

 
^^C15^^

A fallen Redwood tree that shattered into lumber.

^^C16^^


I'll have some of what he had
^^C17^^


<>

Re-reading Wuthering Heights is a great reminder that 150 years ago, if you, say, sprained an ankle at a neighbor's house, you just lived there for five weeks until it healed.

<>
<>

RANDOM BLOG FODDER

Never forget that in 1988, Tommy Lasorda beat up the Phillie Phanatic for taunting him with a mannequin.
 ^^A1^^


  ^^A2^^

In 1997... Bezos gave a little talk to some Harvard graduate business students about his online store known as Amazon.
 As Brad Stone's book The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon relates, the large-brained students began to chat among themselves as if Bezos weren't there.
Then, one of the fine Harvardians told Bezos: 
You seem like a really nice guy, so don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to sell to Barnes & Noble and get out now.
 ^^A3^^

House on the hill
  ^^A4^^

  ^^A5^^

  ^^A6^^

She throws like a girl.
  ^^A7^^

The way Helen Mirren introduces herself to Stephen Colbert.
  ^^A8^^

Dolores’ Transforming Dress Westworld
  ^^A9^^

Take my money!  
^^A10^^

Remember this example of a mother's instincts?

Time for rabies shots.
^^A11^^

<>
 <>

 <>

Watch your head.
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>

<>

1 comment:

Steve said...

Puzzle: Electric Light Orchestra

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive