About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 25, 2020

SATURDAY #4139

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

NOTE: In order to find enough non-pandemic items to fill a normal post I have had to use more reposts than I am comfortable with, plus files that may be too large. If you have any difficulty please cut me some slack.
<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT


 ^^A1^^



^^A2^^



^^A3^^                     **IKIARBISW



[verification needed]
^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^



^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^


^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^


And don't try to tell me that you don't want the government running your health care because millions have Medicare and love it...including me.
^^A10^^



*MNBT
^^A11^^

A new twist on Billy Joel's Piano Man.

^^A12^^


<>

I think women invented grilling to trick men into cooking.

<>

<>

ATTEMPTS  AT HUMOR


He's probably not gay...


^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

^^B3^^

No matter how old you get, Momma will still whoop your ass...

^^B4^^


**IKIARBISW
^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^

^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

*MNBT
^^B9^^


^^B10^^

^^B11^^

^^B12^^


^^B13^^


<>

Children born feet first briefly wear their mother as a hat but no one is ready to talk about that.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


I'll never tire of looking for interesting things on the beach. 
^^C1^^

In 2015, a Texas plumber who sold his truck to a dealership found out that the decals were not removed when it ended up in the hands of ISIS.
 [verification needed]
^^C2^^

 ^^C3^^

Look carefully...
This movie character is a second away from shooting at what he is aiming at, but he's not aiming at anything. He's just pointing his rifle in its general direction.
^^C4^^

This is a fucking dog!
 ^^C5^^

 Clearly, it doesn't work, the way the mouse keeps teleporting back outside of it every 15 seconds or so.
^^C6^^

 Ratings of Simpsons Episodes per IMDB scores
 ^^C7^^

This took me longer than it should have...
They are using their weapons as jumper cables. 
^^C8^^

I'm assuming once inside the small compartment that they are forced down into a larger container below. 
^^C9^^


<>

Think of all the people who are not expecting to drown today but will.

<>
<>

PLACES OF NOTE



^^D1^^


^^D2^^

Croaking Bullfrog And His Soundwaves
In case you want to hear it:
^^D3^^

Hohenzollern Castle in Germany
Look at the access from one defensive position to the next. Amazing. 
^^D4^^

Meteorite turns night into day.
Prehistoric people had no way to explain that so no wonder their gods lived in the sky.
^^D5^^

Microburst dumping thousands of gallons of rain on a city at once.
 ^^D6^^

Tornado in Arkansas April 8th


^^D7^^

That platform on which the bench sits was necessary to house all the wiring and equipment needed for the numerous scenes shot there.
^^D8^^

Search Results:
Syndrome K is the true story about a highly contagious, highly fictitious disease created by three Roman Catholic doctors during the holocaust to hide Jews in a Vatican-affiliated hospital.
^^D9^^


<>

Men never really scratch our balls. It's more of a pinch and twist technique that no one ever teaches us - we just figure it out on our own and no one talks about it.

<>
<>

THAT WHICH IS SELDOM SEEN



NOTE: Some of these are really large files that I'm testing to see if it will upload.

Come at me, Bro.

No, you come to me...

^^E1^^

My people need me...


^^E2^^

Dough rounder rounding dough balls.
 ^^E3^^

A-1 lifeboat designed to be air-dropped by Boeing SB-17Gs to aid aircrews forced to ditch at sea.
 ^^E4^^

Ice?
No, jellyfish. 
^^E5^^

 
^^E6^^

Not all heroes wear capes.
But did he save it? I was told that you knew if a pond in Florida had an alligator in it was to look for turtles. A pond with no turtles meant the gators had eaten them.
^^E7^^

<>
 <>

But don't his pants fit nicely. 
<>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


If you are ever going to watch one of these this is the one:


https://imgur.com/gallery/ZUKYhrG
<>

 <>


 <>


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see 10 squares.

Steve said...

11 squares
- 5 1x1
- 5 2x2
- 1 3x3

Anonymous said...

11

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive