About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

SUNDAY #4133

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

WARNING: I've had some problems viewing some items in this post. I don't know why.
<>

 <>

LANGUAGE SERIOUS OR NO

^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^

 ^^A11^^

 ^^A12^^

 ^^A13^^

 ^^A14^^

 Just another reason not to eat uranium.
^^A15^^

 Shrimp what?
^^A16^^

^^A17^^

 
^^A18^^

 ^^A19^^

^^A20^^


^^A21^^



^^A22^^

 ^^A23^^


<>

Does anybody else ever take a cold shower in the dark on all fours and groan pleasantly pretending you are a rhino on the African savannah during the first rain in years?

<>

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


If it doesn't open no big deal.
^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

Want to guess what going on here?
Wax sculpture 
^^B4^^

My wife will want one of these...
 ^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^

Yeah, pretty sure it's photoshopped but they did a rather good job.
^^B7^^

And what if it did that to your baby? 
^^B8^^

What is this?
The base of a car antenna.
**IKIARBISW
^^B9^^

 
^^B10^^

Remember this delight?
 ^^B11^^

I had a whole paragraph about how I thought this would have caught on much more than it is.
 I was rather disappointed.
 ^^B12^^

^^B13^^


<>

I'm I the only one who ever got stoned and been eating a burrito alone in my underwear and dozed off in the middle of it and then been startled awake by a loud sound on the TV and just resumed eating your burrito unsure how many minutes or hours or even days had passed?

<>

<>

PEOPLE DOING THINGS I CAN'T OR WON'T DO

Rolling to work during the war...
 ^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^


^^C3^^

 ^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^

 ^^C6^^

<> 
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>





1 comment:

Scott James said...

Puzzle time: i cant get them all, but here is what I can get.
1. The simpsons
2. Mario and luigi
6. Dilbert
7. Family Guy
8. Tom and Jerry
10. Flintstones
13. South Park
14. Pinky and the Brain
15. Futurama
17. Mickey and Mini Mouse
18. Bugs Bunny
19. Starwars
20 Star Trek

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive