About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

THURSDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 What he is risking...
 ===


 ===


 ===

 ===


Dad’s finally out of the hospital recovering from COVID-19.
 ===

 Fauci
 ===

Gathering Of 100 People In South LA Spurs Massive Police Presence, Arrests.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
===

Nurse counter-protest
 As if you could shake a nurse's nerve by waving a flag in her face?
You go, girls! 
 ===


 ===


If you are ever feeling a little too good about yourself, just remember that the world is 4.5 billion years old and you exist at the same time that Donald Trump fumbles his way through a response to a pandemic. 
 ===


Read the whole thread: 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

The morgue is full. You do what you have to do.
Yeah, it's just like the flu.
===

 ===


 ===


 
===
===


28-3 reference is from the super bowl in which the Falcons were beating the Patriots and then got destroyed in the 2nd half, much like what will happen in GA.  Only this beating will result in more deaths.

<>

Last night my wife was so stoned she cooked a pizza at 15 degrees for 400 hours.

<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

DunningKruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. 
===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===

 ===


 I'm afraid some people will actually believe that.
Think that's impossible?
 ===

Guy riding a bike, pulling a canoe, through a snowstorm in April, during a pandemic...in Canada.
 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 ===


 
===


 
===


 ===


 ===


I've tried to teach my wife to visualize that every object brought into our house is dripping with wet paint.
===


<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

I've been advising that you all adopt a puppy...
 And it seems to be working.
 ===

Drinking games are fun...
 And usually results in nasty sex involving various orifices.
===

Dance with yourself...
 I like to do it naked.
===

Fuck with your bird...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive