About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

WEDNESDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 This is what happens when a whole country is leery of science.

===
Rio's Christ the Redeemer statue was lit up to look like a doctor on Easter Sunday
===
 ===


=== 
 ===
My wife has begun calling meals "feedings."
===
 Well, there's only one thing to do: inform the HOA that you'll be happy to explain the situation in person at the next meeting.
===
PPE using WSTOO Full Face Snorkel  >99.99% filtration. All Items purchased and available on Amazon. Outdoor Research Rain jacket shown can be replaced with a Hospital isolation gown+hair net. Safer than what my hospital provides me.

<>
<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

People finally are listening, crowds are getting smaller. 
===
 ===
 ===
 ===
===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
A guy picked up his buddy from the airport like this...
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
Bought as a gag on a trip a year ago.
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===

<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

 ===
 ===
Teach you bird to drink from a cup...
 ===
Do another copy of a masterpiece thing...
 ===
 ===
Modern beachtrip...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive