About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

WEDNESDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE


God knows what will happen if the fat fuck dies. Probably his sister takes over and nothing changes. Or maybe Dennis Rodman?

 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

THE GOOD

===


Excellent idea!
===


For the first time since the moon landing, the whole world is thinking about the same thing at the same time.
===

===

===

 ===

Health care workers stand in the street in counter-protest to hundreds of people who gathered at the State Capitol to demand the stay-at-home order be lifted in Denver, Colorado.

===

Then there's this bitch...Covidiot Karen

She just became the mascot for stupidity.

She looks like someone who "peaked in high school".
===

===

THE BAD



 ===

 
===


===

THE JUST PLAIN STUPID

 ===

Morons everywhere as far as the eye can see..and here comes the second and third wave, shameful ignorance...

===

All the protesters should be asked to sign this:

===


 The dilemma here is that there's good and bad karma going around this. On the other hand, I hope that the protesters represent the majority of new cases, on the other, I feel bad for the people they infect.
===

THE MOST POWERFUL MAN ON THE PLANET





 Fox News that nobody can deny.
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE

Talk is cheap, Mr. President.
 ===

TICKED OFF VIC: A VERY WISE MAN

A Message to the Government...a must watch if there ever was one.


<>

<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

===


 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===

===


And...
===


===

COPING WITH STAYTHEFUCKATHOME


===


===



===



*MNBT
===

 ===


===



===



===

HOW NOT TO DO IT


===

===

After the first person touches it it will be useless.
===

 ===

 ===

 ===

 ===




<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Your fallback option...
===

Adopt a puppy...
 ===


Make a clever video with your children...
 ===

Hone your driving skills...
But don't get out of the vehicle. 
===

Mimic a famous painting...
 ===

 ===

Learn to cook exotic foods...

PERSONAL UPDATE
I've almost completed cleaning/straightening my studio. I hated every second of it. I, however, am biting at the bit to renew my art-making activities.
I keep track of what day of the week it is by when my wife and I can gamble on whether Erin Burnette has cleavage and if the part in her hair is straight (she doesn't work on weekends), and the arrival of my New York Times Sunday crossword in a local newspaper - Wednesday.
I wish I had some kind of news but there is no change, no deviation of our circumstance from day to day, week to week. I feel ever so grateful that I have this blog to keep me busy.
Stay safe, Gentle Reader.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive