About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, May 8, 2020

FRIDAY PANDEMIC UPDATE




 NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

They think we are exterminated...
 ===

 Not me. I want every bit of information I can get.
===

How many people are in this gif? Would you guess 100,000? 1,000,000?
This time-lapse, created by photographer Jon Durr, shows just 70,000 people filtering out of Wembley Stadium in 2012. The same number of dead in the US due to COVID-19...so far.
When we see one life--one human being--most of us are easily able to empathize and feel compassion. As the number increases, it becomes more and more difficult to care. Tell me 70 million people are currently forced out of their homes worldwide, and I feel helpless against that scale. I can't even imagine that many people. Show me a photo of a dead refugee washed up on the shore and suddenly that hits. 
===


===


Thoughts?


PRESIDENT TRUMP IS IN CHARGE YOU IGNORANT TWAT!



===

===


<>

<>

 THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC

 ===

Do these children look like somebody you know?
 You have got to check this out...it's hilarious.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ===


 Fuck Putin.
===


 Sleeping at the switch...
 And...

===


 ===

Taking lockdown seriously...
 ===

To get me to exercise, my wife hides my evening two glasses of wine around the yard and I have to walk around and hunt for them.
===


 ===

Did someone accidentally set the Earth to Nightmare Mode?
<>




===




 ===


===

=== 

 

<>
<>

 STAYTHEFUCKATHOME ACTIVITIES

Learn how to use greenscreen...
 ===

Sculpt food...
 ===

Order a laser engraver...
===

He made a bow out of PVC pipe after watching backyardbowyer on youtube...
 ===

 Rid your yard of snakes.
It's fun in reverse...

PERSONAL UPDATE

Not one goddamn thing. These updates have proven to be a little too tedious. From now on I will only report if something actually happens.
Stay safe and avoid tedium.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive