About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, May 4, 2020

MONDAY #4148

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

 <>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


^^A1^^



^^A2^^



SHAVE YOUR BREAST!?!

^^A3^^



^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

 
^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

I'm going to try that as soon as I'm allowed out of my house.
^^A10^^



^^A11^^


^^A12^^

<>

Propaganda is when a British person takes a good look at something.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


 ^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

On the internet, you can't throw a dead cat without hitting pictures like the ones above yet I have never seen it in the wild.
^^B3^^

So much for quality control.
^^B4^^

That's why I'm not much of a gawker.
^^B5^^

Looks like this guy either giving birth or taking a shit...
^^B6^^

Nice try, Karen...
 **IKIARBISW
^^B7^^

I think we found the guy who drinks on the job.
^^B8^^

????
^^B9^^

That may get more attention than right side up.
^^B10^^

<>

Hangman is a lovely childhood game where you slowly draw a man killing himself if another kid can’t read your mind.

<>
<>

OBJECTS AND ANIMALS OF INTEREST


UV disinfectant robot
^^C1^^

 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 "Whoopeeeeee!"
 ^^C2^^

 
^^C3^^

Braille stickers. 
^^C4^^

 This pup doesn't think she can be seen from under the covers.
And boy is he happy about it. 
^^C5^^

Jifeng Brass Vintage Lighter
 ^^C6^^

Anti-gravity pups...
                                   **IKIARBISW
^^C7^^

Medieval Antique: A Bollock/Ballock dagger, circa 1490-1500
 ^^C8^^

 ^^C9^^



^^C10^^

 I had to do a double-take...
 
^^C11^^

That's the way my wife looks when I kick her ass in the game. 
^^C12^^

<>

Do you think, in a pinch, Jim Henson ever used Kermit as an oven mitt?

<>
<>

ACTIVE HUMANS


^^D1^^

 ^^D2^^

Too young to imagine a worst-case scenario. 
^^D3^^

Joinery like that makes my dick tingle.
^^D4^^


STAYTHEFUCKATHOME activity?
^^D5^^

They torture people by pouring Coke down their nose...that has got to hurt!
^^D6^^

The laziest person on Earth...
 ^^D7^^

Planting trees...
Fascinating.
^^D8^^


Ukraine is quarantined as everyone else, but in addition to that, we have severe wildfires in the Northern part of the country, including Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. For more than two weeks the forests are on fire, sometimes burning the whole villages. We don’t have any cute koalas to save, so the world does not give a shit about it. Although, a lot of wildlife suffer alongside people.
 A trench-digging machine trying to isolate the burning area.
 Lots more on the subject:
^^D9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 The most American photo ever taken.
<>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>

1 comment:

Scott James said...

Puzzle Time: loved it! Only took 4.5 seconds, but this is one you cant spoil for others.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive