About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, June 12, 2020

FRIDAY #4188

One Of My Very Own
 <>


EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

<> 

PONDERABLES


^^A1^^


^^A2^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^


^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^


Enjoying the moment

^^A8^^


<>

My wife officially leaving twitter. She spends way too much time on here. take care everyone. she'll be back in 5 minutes.

<>
<>

INTERESTING VISUALS

Everything is better in reverse...

And...

^^B1^^


Just Ink On A Leaf

^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^


^^B5^^

 All things Ralph...
^^B6^^

^^B7^^


<>

I just took an online IQ test and my score starts with a 7 but I have to pay $100 to see the second digit. Time to find out if I’m a genius!

<>

<>

PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO

 Back when you didn't have to be Mexican to put up drywall...

^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^



 ^^C3^^

 ^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^


Archaeologists in Iran have discovered a 5,000-year-old water system, the oldest known.
 The water system comprises a small pool and earthenware pipelines, located on the border between Ilam Province and Lorestan Province.

Until this discovery, the oldest known underground water mains were those constructed by the ancient Minoan civilization in approximately 2000 and 1000 BC. 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C6^^

<>


<>
<>

BOY DO I HAVE QUESTIONS


^^D1^^


Erotic Piercings Were Somehow Huge During The Victorian Era
The Victorian Era is generally associated with starched clothing, lots of black, and showing as little skin as possible. Probably the last thing you would think of is a sexual piercing, but life is full of surprises. During a brief period in Victorian England, wealthy women would pierce their nipples, often connecting them with a chain. As for men, they would pierce the head of their penis, supposedly making it easier to comfortably wear the increasingly tight pants of the era. This piercing is known as the "Prince Albert," and it is rumored the Victorian prince himself sported the look. 
^^D2^^

A Menu at Saudi hotel
 ^^D3^^

^^D4^^


^^D5^^

^^D6^^


^^D7^^



SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D8^^

 ^^D9^^


Revenge of the Buffalo
Live free and prosper.
^^D10^^


^^D11^^

 ^^D12^^


What would happen if we use 0% of our brain...


^^D13^^


^^D14^^

^^D15^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 
 <>

<>

 <>


<> 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B7: I wonder if something as simple as this (in principle) could be used in highspeed impacts. Cars, planes, trains, etc.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive