About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, June 29, 2020

MONDAY NEWS UPDATE


IT'S JUST A MASK, STUPID




This is really interesting and there are many, many comparable situations. Especially, with professionals knowing and sharing statistics and facts only to have the public push-back against it... then it got to the point where the government steps in causing even more push-back.
My bet is, I’m sure a LOT of the Americans that are losing their shit about masks and public/personal safety are probably the same ones who lost their shit about seatbelts. 

===

SOME SCIENCE

===

 ===

 ===

=== 

BEING BLACK IN AMERICA


He committed no crime.
===

 And...
 ===

===

OTHER NEWS

"Putin, he just said it’s not Russia,” Trump said. “I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be.” 
===

 ===

===

*MNBT
===

There are many things I don't understand about that.
===

 ON GOVERNANCE



 ===

 ===

Jason Shelton, mayor of Tupelo, Mississippi, doesn't have time for your nonsense.
 ===

 ===

NEWS UPDATE

Did I tell you we got an air fryer? Well, I'm now a believer. We cook EVERYTHING in it. I did overcook the first steak but have since got the timing down better.
Many states are closing down bars and such because Americans were just too stupid to follow the simple precautions that the experts begged us to follow. Congratulations, you proved my prediction dead on. I can always count on you stupid motherfuckers to do the EXACT wrong thing.
Now even Pence is begging you to wear a mask.
I probably won't resume my normal activities until it is proven that a vaccine works. Hopefully in a year or so. But don't worry, the wife and I are perfectly suited for STAYTHEFUCKATHOME.
Stay safe, Gentle Reader, and wear the goddamn mask or we will NEVER get back to normal.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Staying the Fuck at home would make things so much easier for everyone.
Why are so many Amesons so fucking selfish????
Towanda
PS: Thanks for all the quirky posts that made me smile.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive