About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WEDNESDAY #4193

One Of My Very Own
 <>


EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>



FUN WITH LANGUAGE

^^A1^^

Aren't we all, old buddy, aren't we all. 
^^A2^^

 
 ^^A4^^
 
 ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^


^^A7^^
 
 ^^A8^^



"They're."
^^A9^^


<>

Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal as a tribute to his wife but sure, the bookshelf looks great.

<>
<>


SCIENCE AND SUCH


^^B1^^

 And here's why that is so important...
^^B2^^


The Bernoulli’s Principle

^^B3^^

Think of all the science and engineering needed to feed the world.

^^B4^^

Science - improving the human condition for, oh, ever...

 ^^B5^^

Speaking of...
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^B6^^



The Crowley Lake Stone Columns, California created by Eons old volcanic activity.
^^B7^^

Ignore science at your peril.
 ^^B8^^

A grill Roomba with washable brass brushes...

It's a great time to be alive.
^^B9^^


My daughter told me that she would rather be known as an engineer rather than a scientist. She explains the difference this way: In her field, engineers design and build the instruments that take measurements and observations whereas scientists interpret the data the instruments give them. She designs and builds satellites.

^^B10^^


<>

A good way to get out of a conversation is to take off one of your socks and hand it to the person talking.

<>
<>

THE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN



That's the handprint on the back of the Declaration Of Independence and nobody knows whose it is.
^^C1^^


^^C2^^



I hope he's not expecting to get paid for that.
^^C3^^



^^C4^^



A people hater if I have ever seen one.
^^C5^^



Yes, I am thinking exactly what you are thinking.
^^C6^^


Last month, crowds in Magangue, Columbia flocked to see an image resembling Jesus that appeared in a tree at night.
It was caused by a nearby street light.
Speaking of... 


It's chocolate. Yummy.
^^C7^^



I think other white people understand the lingering animosities of Jews for Germany. But white people do not understand the lingering animosities of black people toward the white establishment in America. 
^^C8^^

Reflexes like that bounce right off the spinal cord.


While working in a grocery store I learned to kick dropped objects to the left or right so they didn't crash straight down on the floor. I saved many a bottle that way.
Later in life, I dropped a Xacto knife and learned a very valuable lesson.
^^C9^^


Everything Was OK Until It Wasn't


No matter how well something is designed there is a way to break it.
^^C10^^

Vietnam's fish-filled 'Koi Cafe' tanks after accusations of animal abuse. I don't think the fish give a shit.
^^C11^^



How many injuries did it require to reach this level of mastery?
^^C12^^

Remember when every phone's screen would break every time it was dropped, and we knew there were unbreakable screens but we put up with it for years?
^^C13^^

Why wouldn't they run serpentine? 
^^C14^^


Dog Makes Sure Baby Doesn’t Fall Off Couch.

Do you think it was taught to do that or is it instinct?
^^C15^^


<>

I took a DNA test and found out all my ancestors were also tired.

<>

<>

THAT WHICH IS OLD


Hell, I remember this also...
In my 56 VW convertible, the cigarette lighter was on the right side of the dash.
 Mine didn't work. So every time someone new (male or female) got in my car I would put a cigarette in my mouth, push in the lighter, then after waiting the appropriate time pull it out and drop it directly into my passenger's lap.
A good time was had by all.
^^D1^^


Kurtwood Smith with the 36 Woody
 ^^D2^^

 ^^D3^^


Hayao Miyazaki has been driving Citroen 2CVs to work for over fifty years.
^^D4^^

Van Gogh Jewelry
^^D5^^

 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D6^^

 ^^D7^^

^^D8^^

^^D9^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>

 I suggest you print it out.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C12: A lot. And one of them was serious enough to leave the poor bastard in a wheelchair.

Anonymous said...

I want that baby doll face mask!
PS: I didn't get this one: The Bernoulli’s Principle
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive