About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 1, 2020

SATURDAY #4238

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>



AS THEY LIVE AND BREATHE

And a reminder to be grateful 
for the hands we have 
to hold the ones we love.
^^A1^^

Voiding of her colon in 5...4...3...
 ^^A2^^

A majestic beast if I've ever seen one. 
^^A3^^

It was stated that this is not an orphan but rather just it making itself small when threatened. 
^^A4^^

Amazing skill. 
^^A5^^

How I plan on entering every room after the lockdown.
 ^^A6^^

 
^^A7^^

Canadians don’t have many guns... but they do have lumber. 
IT ENDED TOO FUCKING SOON!!
^^A8^^

I feel your pain, old guy. I feel your pain. 
^^A9^^

Cat tosses dead mouse into the bag...
 ^^A10^^

Horses get more legroom than humans. 
^^A11^^

Who said creativity was dead? 
^^A12^^

 
^^A13^^

Lt. j.g. Madeline Swegle made a final flight on a T-45C Goshawk training aircraft to complete her undergraduate Tactical Air (Strike) pilot training syllabus on Tuesday
 ^^A14^^

 ^^A15^^

Playing rugby...
 Well, it's not very good at it.
^^A16^^


<>
Yes, liquor stores are essential businesses, today it was essential that I get a box of wine to go with my PBJ sandwich.

<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


 ^^B1^^

He texted the wrong number and it was a cop.
^^B2^^

This is one of six murals my crew and I painted in Atlanta. They concern a series of murders of young boys. We knocked the lot out over one three-day weekend and we did it for free.
^^B3^^

Impossible. The more the merrier. 
^^B4^^

 ^^B5^^

A police department...
 ^^B6^^

Translation: Hi! Please, tell my wife that you could not fix my phone.  She wants to verify my Whatsapp messages...the money is for you.  Many thanks! 
^^B7^^

I don't know if the person who wrote that reply is dumber, or the person who thought we needed it circled to know where to look. 
^^B8^^


And...

And...


And...

^^B9^^


 ^^B10^^

????
 ^^B11^^

The irony of Eric Trump misspelling "incompetent" is lost on no one. 
^^B12^^


 ^^B13^^

 ^^B14^^

One of my all-time favorite cartoons...
 ^^B15^^

 ^^B16^^

 ^^B17^^

"You don't even know where I'm going." 
^^B18^^

That has to do with life stories preceding recipes online. NOBODY likes them.
^^B19^^

All things Ralph...
 ^^B20^^

This one is NOT fun with language.
 ^^B21^^


<>
Ninety percent of the body’s serotonin is made in the gut so this beer belly is more like my emotional support dog.

<>
I think that is hilarious!
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST TO ME


You might want to listen to the varoom: 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

You guys make up your own title.
 ^^C4^^

 ^^C5^^

Brisket done right.
 ^^C6^^

Note block reveals a beautiful cityscape when all the pages are used.
 ^^C7^^

Wait...wait...wait...
 ^^C8^^

Robot for deploying aerial fiber internet that winds fiber-optic cable around existing power lines instead of underground.
 ^^C9^^

If it sits, it fits.
^^C10^^

<>
 <>

Making popcorn in a wire sifter.
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>



<>

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive