About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

WENESDAY #4256

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL:
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



CURRENT EVENTS

I'm not a Karen, BUT...
If I bought that out of your store you can count on me having a talk with the manager, the district manager, and the president of the whole damn company!
^^A1^^


^^A3^^


^^A4^^


^^A5^^

Why the fuck aren't 100% saying it?!
It’s reasonable to believe 7% of college students simply didn't understand the question with so many multi-syllable words.
^^A6^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE

I can't say I understood everything in that study, but maybe some of you will.
^^A7^^

I bought my grandson this package.

He's a very smart 5 year old.
^^A8^^

What a shitstorm bad idea was private prisons.
^^A9^^
 
^^A10^^


<>
Dog: *sniffing tree for a long time*
Me: What was that all about?
Dog: “Urine: A Novel,” by Spot. I enjoyed it. Well-paced, interesting plot, good character development.

<>

Well, what say you?
<>

RATHER POWERFUL IMAGES
 


He flew his drone over a field at night, hanging a lamp .. to light the lavender while he took this picture.

^^B1^^

The artist says:
"I usually don’t paint this type of art but this surreal idea kept taking over my mind."
As good a reason as any I guess.
^^B2^^

A deer ran through this time-lapse.

Lower right corner toward the end. Don't blink.
Fast ain't he!
^^B3^^

Earth, Moon & Space
I'm not sure if it's a photo or a painting. 
Either way, I like it.
^^B4^^

Abandoned water park in Norway
^^B5^^


Simpler times.
^^B6^^

^^B7^^

Beehive, Honey, and Sunlight.
^^B8^^

^^B9^^

So this is why the power went out.
Note the perimeter fence scorching the lawn.
^^B10^^

The Last African American Veteran of the Civil War
^^B11^^

Mark Zuckerberg - No Makeup Challenge
^^B12^^

A fun job that.
^^B13^^


<>
Me: Its a bear! Quick! Play dead!
*falls down and covers himself with leaves*

Wife: We’re in a zoo!!

<>
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL
 


^^C1^^
That's true you know.
^^C2^^


I was once warned about my Beware of Dog sign. It seems that if my dog bites someone and I have that sign, then I KNEW it was dangerous.
I countered that it meant 'I have a dog so don't leave the gate open.'
^^C3^^

^^C4^^

The eyes have it...

^^C5^^

This dog is watching a soccer match and his team scored...
With the sound of the TV and her delightful laugh:
^^C6^^
^^C7^^

Squirrel being a real jerk because the beachgoers 
won't feed him.
^^C8^^

Just a rhino taking a bath...

Something you don't see every damn day.
^^C9^^

Largest Elephant in the world, 8000 kg weight, TANZANIA.


That's about 8 tons!
And remember, it walks on its tip-toes.
^^C10^^

Doing what mothers of all species do every day.
While the rooster is probably out drinking beer with his cronies. 
^^C11^^


<>
My doctor told me I needed a brain MRI.

My wife assured me they wouldn’t find anything.

<>
<>

PEOPLE EXERTING THEMSELVES


^^D1^^

I can only assume the camera was on a drone.
^^D2^^


^^D3^^

Terrifying new video shows the moment two people are swallowed by a sidewalk that suddenly collapses in southern China — but incredibly, both survived.
Like we needed the yellow circle.
^^D4^^


^^D5^^

That is why dentists get rich.
Fool.
^^D6^^


I wonder why with that kind of filth they didn't design an automated window washer like the World Trade Centers.
^^D7^^

Pants soiling in 5...4...3...
^^D8^^

That looks like fun.
^^D9^^

<>

The Ship Of Theseus Paradox
As I understand it, the human body replaces itself every seven years but we are still the same person. I know a ship has no brain, but I think the principle stands... the same ship.

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>

 It was stated that a human being is in the photograph. And further, he is not wearing camo or any other disguise.
 I couldn't find him and I enlarged it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was only kitchen matches (i.e., self-striking matches). The matches in matchbooks are called safety matches for a reason.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive