About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

SUNDAY #4295

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



FUN WITH LANGUAGE


 ^^A1^^


  ^^A2^^

And Moms. 
^^A3^^


 ^^A4^^

  ^^A5^^

 ^^A6^^


 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^


 
^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^

  ^^A11^^


 ^^A12^^

^^A13^^



  ^^A14^^


<>
By the time you reach 75, all your friends become an expert orthopedist. “It hurts where? Yeah, that’s your medial hip flexor tendon Maximus. I had that last year.”

<>
<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE THE REST OF US

And sometimes you close your eyes and see the place in which you used to live.
 ^Sean Connery
 ^Gary Youngman
 ^Christopher Walken
 ^Robert DeNiro
 ^Patrick Stewart
 ^^B1^^

  How the hell do you teach a bird to do that?
^^B2^^

If only there were a tool for this!
Here's its proper usage...

Reminds me of this fool...

^^B3^^

 Mayor Caldwell's sign language interpreter is on it.
Are you curious about this...
You have got to listen to this: CLICK HERE 
NOTE: My blog site has changed everything! You may now have an additional step to reach that link.
^^B4^^

If I knew Photoshop I would do nothing else.  
^^B5^^

Guess which country...
Russia, of course.  
^^B6^^

  It might work...for a while.
^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^


I will never forget that look on his face.
I'll tell you a secret. When I met my soon-to-be wife I called the married woman I was fucking regularly to tell her I was in love and that married woman said, "Oh, shit, now I will never get fucked in the ass!"
And THAT was the face I made.
-True Story-
^^B9^^


<>
If there’s beer in the fridge, the fridge becomes a medicine cabinet. I don’t make the rules.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO

What the fuck did she think would happen?
^^C1^^

*MNBT ...but it wouldn't surprise me.
^^C2^^


Did he do that on purpose? 
And don't you think having the cameraman stand in a chair was a better way to see the whole puzzle?
^^C3^^

If you would like to hear grandma's head smack the hood: CLICK HERE 
I think the bitch was asleep and just relying on muscle memory. 
^^C4^^

Fine! I’ll do it all by myself!

 ^^C5^^

 
I haven't a clue. 
But what I do know is that those are some short-shorts! 
^^C6^^


I wonder how many rugs were stolen before they installed the camera.  
^^C7^^


In the future, I will show you what was in those train cars.
^^C8^^

<>
I remember the time my daughter walked in on us having sex and successfully convinced her that we were lying on top of one another to see who was longer.

<>
<>

OBJECTS AND ANIMALS OF INTEREST


SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^D1^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
 ^^D2^^

  ^^D3^^

Now the pattern is perfectly aligned and the prophecy is fulfilled.

 ^^D4^^

Every boy child needs a dog.
 ^^D5^^

Looks like somebody is getting laid tonight.  
^^D6^^

  ^^D7^^

This is the armored housing for the bow machine gun on the Australian Sentinel tank.
 It required such a substantial, one might say "girthy," shroud because it housed a water-cooled machine gun. 
  
^^D8^^

Fuck this tree in particular...
  ^^D9^^

As I understand it two lone males are usually brothers. Anybody?
 ^^D10^^

East India company fan 175 years old, 1845
For whatever reason, my wife collects very old fans.
^^D11^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>

 <>


 <>


I'm running out of material here, folks. Somebody help me out!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive