About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

WENESDAY NEWS AND OBSERVATIONS

 LET'S TALK TAXES



Paying no taxes is "smart".


Oh, yes they can, Mr. President.

No, the supporters find no fault.

Trumpkins, we don't give a shit if it's legal to do. You need to understand that. Legal and moral are not the same. The legal side of taxes has been corrupted by people exactly like Trump to serve them exclusively. Remember the tax breaks he gave to all of his mates? 


Here's the difference between me and Trump supporters: If Biden had paid no taxes I would be crawling up his ass also.












 I wonder if Donald Trump Jr. would also be ok with being tested?





Donald Trump's mouth will cost him the election.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive