About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CARTOON DAY means a day off

Loaded all my weapons in my truck and my daughter and I went to the farm with the range. She learned a lot and fired that 12 gauge from the hip like a pro.

I took some bottles of bottled water. I shot the first with a .22, then asked her to go get the bottle and look at it. As expected, there was a small hole in the front and back. I put new bottles out and progressed up through the 32, and 38 and there wasn't much difference. The 357 magnum blew that whole back out of the bottle. Then I hit it with the 12 gauge with 00 buckshot and the bottle exploded. There were but mere pieces of the bottle scattered over the range.

She now understands why a 12 gauge is the best home defense weapon. 



































One of my very own....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive