About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ALL THINGS FEMALE



There was an art book in my house while I was growing up. This was the first truly naked woman that I had ever seen. As an adolescent, she and I became very, very close friends.

Almost half of artists in America are women.
I approve.

Many, but by all means not all, women artists use traditionally "women" mediums....




I read an excellent article about the subject below...
Museums are full of paintings and sculptures of naked people. No one, not even the nuttiest, would suggest covering up David's penis or do something like the image above.
But when it comes to other art forms (books, movies, music) they will censure the shit out of them. What's up with that?


If I may be so bold as to suggest...
I don't care who you are, but it's a very good thing to think that you might be wrong sometimes, then re-analyze your position from a different tack. You may end up where you started, or it could change your life.




There are so much wrong with this image, I don't know where to begin...


Most religions have spoken with one voice to women and they say, SHUT THE FUCK UP. 
This is in spite of them doing things like giving birth to a god.....go figure.

I've been thinking of Eve. Think about it, the bitch could eat anything she wanted, anytime she wanted and there was nobody to say she is fat.
This is what I think she would have looked like.

I have CDO. It's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be.


Nowadays mothers seem to rather protect their sons than discipline them. We all kind of know how that will turn out.


Holy fucking shit, ya'll....


This is one of the funniest women on earth...


Oh, look, Betty Ford before rehab...


If you see a picture of what you wore today in 20 years, you'll think you looked stupid.




My jury is still out as to the sexiness of women like this.
Would I really want to date someone who could kick my ass?


Not only McDonald's in Sweden...have you taken a look at cable news lately? It's fucking embarrassing...


Of course, nobody forces women to do things like this.
All of the criticism goes to the sponsors or the networks.
Why not just ask the participants. "Hey, do you want to parade around in front of cameras almost naked?" "Sure."
"Okay, then."


If you don't pay your exorcist, do you get repossessed?




Interesting that if these were naked men this image would have a whole nother meaning. I mean, no one would look at this one and assume the women were lesbians....now would they?

This is the way women are treated in Israel...


In the Soviet Russia, did they have "In Capitalist America" jokes?



Silly things about women just because I can....


KIND OF TRUE HEADLINE: Gay Pakistani Muslim poet dead at 64 after a long battle with irony.






TOONS OF THE DAY....



One of my very own...

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...


Well, it looks like the party started without me....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive