About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

THE ANTI-SERMON


I have my bumper sticker...

...she has hers....

Here's another tid-bit from a Christian website....

So what does thinking like that produce?

How could anyone think that all sports nuts and environmentalists are going to hell? 
Well, sadly, they simply don't think...it is forbidden...



If you refuse to even listen to logical arguments against your beliefs, there is a word for that, and that word is brainwashed.



And this brainwashing starts at birth...

And then you end up with this...

But Americans aren't the only ones who allow themselves to be brainwashed....



So, what to do? Laugh at it, of course.




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive