About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SOME GOOD, SOME BAD IDEAS...YOU DECIDE


A wordless advertisement....BRILLIANT!!!



That's his belt....somebody try this and let me know if it works...


These actually work...


I think this is the most inviting thing I've seen in a long time....



Now for a little game...
...with a little twist...(answer later)



So how big is Africa?


Can you identify these signatures of presidents?
 Highlight: [ Left to right, top to bottom: Coolidge, GW Bush, Grant, Jefferson Harding, GHW Bush, Nixon, Obama, Johnson ]



This clock "chimes" to the sound of a roaring Harley every hour....


A clock for audiophiles....





Take a guess what this is....answer later....


This must be his favorite shirt...


ANSWERS:


That leather thing was used to sew sails on a boat...




Interesting...






My wife: How many women have you slept with?
Me: Only you, darling...with all the others I actually stayed awake.




TRUE:  This is what passes as a weapons depot in Russia....


I had Mexican last night and this morning I had a turd that looked kind of like Abe Lincoln if you squinted.





If you do this....then fuck you....


TOONS OF THE DAY....


One of my very own....

WOMEN WHO ARE PROBABLY DEAD NOW,
BUT STILL LOOKS LIKE SLUTS....



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive