About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

THE ANTI-SERMON


 The image above reminds me of Kim Il-Sung of North Korea. He is just about as batshit crazy as a man can get, his people are starving, they are the Rodney Dangerfield of nations, but.....BUT his people worship him. Those poor bastards have been raised from birth, taught daily that he is a super human. It is not amazing to me that such a thing could happen. Children are very malleable, whether it's religion or politics. I find it unforgivable that we don't give children a choice before we stifle their voices....the voices of the future.










No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive