About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, August 29, 2011

NEWS THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU USE CURSE WORDS


Very alert viewer from Texas explained the hoodie message I was confused about...

 I would like to wish Steve Jobs the best, retiring with most of my disposable income.

If it is actually made out of pure gold, it would explode the first time he fired it.






Or as my friend, Rupert, puts it, we will know we are finished when people realize they can vote themselves money. Well, that is exactly what has happened.


I have no idea what you are going to do with the following information, but here it is anyway....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive