About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

PICS FROM THE FRONT AND OTHER NEWSY STUFF



I have no idea what this first one means, but every time I use a country's name in my blog, I get a spike from there.


So, let's give it a whirl.... Albania, Tonga, Israel, Congo, and.......New Zealand. Now I just wait and see. Will report later.



This what people do when they can't buy weapons....they make their own....


This, for what it's worth, is a hospital....


Nailed it!!!


All of these people are the happiest that they have ever been...


Oh, that it might be so....









Did you know this?....neither did I......



1 comment:

Ralph Henry said...

I've been having trouble with my comments posting.
This is a test.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive