About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

THINGS THAT I FIND RATHER AMUSING


People in peril amuse me...

People who do things that would appall me amuses me...


Today I held the door for an Asian guy. He said, "Sank you." He better not be referring to Pearl Harbor.



Me posting foreign language signs and claiming to understand them by adding HAHAHAHAHAHA amuses me in that no one has ever called me on it...
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!


"Do you speak any other languages?"
"Not to speak of."



Finally finding a fucked up newspaper clip that hasn't been sent to me 100 times amuses me...

People telling me that they feel honored that I posted something they emailed me amuses me...

Embarrassing dogmatic fanatics amuses me...


Evil people are people, too.



Picking out gems of insanity from "holy men" amuses me...


You can't say happiness without penis.
(yes you can)

Watching people squirm when I bring up the facts that shred their arguments amuses me...

Young artists taking to the street amuses me.


If you call his tail a leg, how many legs does the dog have? Four...calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.



Making fun of mega-corporations amuses me...

Knowing stuff that most people don't know amuses me.
Like knowing that this woman is doing what I have done a hundred times.
She is "dry brushing" for the camera....i.e. stroking the canvas with a clean brush....in street clothes.


TRUE: In California, you can't take a picture of a man with a wooden leg.



Stumbling upon clever people on the internet amuses me...


You can't take a picture with a wooden leg...you need a camera.



Discovering people stupider than I amuses me.
This boss was tired of his employees walking off with his wire cutters, so he came up with this solution.
Think about it a moment.

I am amused that really, really smart people fuck up just as often as the rest of us...

This toaster "launches" the toast.....TRUE!
Yeah, that amuses me.

It amuses me that people on the internet loathe this young man and I barely know who he is.
 I know his name....Justin Bieber.


"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that." - Eminem



Being sent wonderful photographs amuses me.
Keep them coming.
Do you want to try giving this rather unique image a caption...come on!
Captions amuse me.

It amuses me that this picture is ALL OVER the internet and yet I have no clue as to who they are or why it should be of interest of anyone...any enlightenment....????

These are some of the wedding photos of a couple in Japan. People thinking outside the box amuses me.

Silly, immature shit amuses me...


If lesbians don't like penis, then who invented strap-ons?


I find cursing...refreshing....


Party rules or political statement?


And lastly, stupidass tattoos amuse me...


(CROSSWORD PUZZLE:  I was thinking of the letter "J". Did you get it right?)

TOONS OF THE DAY....



One of my very own...

BRA-LESS WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT I HOPE THEY ARE NOT,
BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE THIS TO CATCH ON...






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive