About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A POST I CAN'T QUITE GIVE A NAME TO...



I collected some rather strange images. Most have a twist. Some are comical, some are not, but I like them all.

This first one interested me in that instead of worn out sneakers thrown over a wire, you have rather new preppy saddle oxfords. But there is something else....
 (I'll show you farther down)

L thinks this is a great movie and can spot what's wrong instantly....


Crossword clue: A slim picture
_ _ _ _ _ [ after ]





My idea of a perfect government is one guy who sits in a small room at a desk, and the only thing he's allowed to decide is who to nuke. The man is chosen on some kind of IQ test, and maybe also a physical tournament, like a decathlon. And women are brought to him, maybe...when he desires them.



 Coats to die for. (just another reason I'm going to hell)

See anything odd about her dress and neckline?
 Folded that way it looks like a fish sucking a dick.

These are the three images that gave me the idea to do this post. Each has something....odd about them. The first two are rather easy....


I don't get this one. If you do, please leave a comment to enlighten me....


Just think, if we didn't spend so much time thinking about the meaning of life we could all just relax and mill around and stuff. But maybe the meaning of life is to just relax and mill around and stuff.



Know what this is?


A drill press is a tall upright machine used to suddenly snatch pieces of wood out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully put in the corner where nothing could get to it.



Hey, Muslims, make your own mannequins....you are embarrassing yourself....

They may not even have intended it, but as an artist I saw the little girl's face immediately....

??????

 Need help with the above? TRY THIS, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

I never even thought it was culturally reversible....

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck.....oh, and fuck, fuck...




Thanks, sign guy....



I know this is fake, but I just like the look on his face...

How clever...

TOONS YOU MAY NEED TO GIVE A SECOND OR TWO...

Thanks to astute reader, L, found a new website called Jesus and Mo. Believe it or not it features Jesus and Mohammed sitting at a bar that has an atheist as a bartender.....yeah, it's fucking great!







One of my weirder One of my very own....

SLUTS SHOWING OFF THEIR TATA'S......





AND THEN THERE'S THIS...









No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive