About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, October 24, 2011

THINGS I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE...MOSTLY...



I've got a major art project that just popped up so cut me some slack for a while.


Well, this didn't take long....
(did you read the last line? HAHHAHAHAHA!!!)







A COLLECTION OF OBJECTS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOU



The World Trade Center: Making everyone experts in structural engineering since 2001.





Am I the only one who stares at dead bodies in a movie to catch them breathing?




I like thinking about islands being the tops of mountains...


My new favorite thing to do is slip a kid $20 while his parents aren't looking and quietly whisper, "This if from your real father."





"One man's rubbish is another man's treasure" is an awesome phrase. But it's a horrible way to tell your kid they're adopted.





If the KKK think white people are better, why do they dress like Muslim women?





"It's been proven that 9 out of 10 single women who sit at home and have conversations with their cats are mentally disturbed."
My dog is full of useful information like that.





What would Santa Claus give a naughty kid, if the naughty kid wants coal for Christmas?



When things go south...




FOODS AND STUFF


I prefer food that was not manufactured in a factory in 1985.




So you can fry an egg on a waffle iron...


On our honeymoon my wife said, "You've got the biggest dick I've ever felt."
But she was pulling my leg.




??????


"I'm not like most girls." - Most girls






Does a prostitute file pregnancy as a work related accident?





This next one is a pretty good idea, but my wife and I just use a clothes pin to clip two shells together and they don't fall over...


My book club only reads wine labels.


This was invented by a guy who has been to a lot of outdoor barbecues....I like it...



Do want!


I have a thing about feet. I don't have a weird fetish or anything, I just like to look at beautiful feet on women. I don't know why...


The worst place to have a seizure is at church.




This is part of a fund raiser to get it built..


I hate when people compare Steve Jobs to god. I mean he's cool and all, but he's no Steve Jobs.




This makes my dick tingle...

From Manual of Military Training...


Does anybody know a good book that will tell me what to do and threaten me with eternal torment if I don't do it?




Good advice from an old book on child safety...
Then there's this...


What was the snapping turtle doing on the highway?
About one mile an hour.






The guy who invented the High Five must have been left hanging 90% of the time that first year.





How...............clever.....



People like you are the reason we have middle fingers.


And it's made in JAPAN!!!!!


Okay, the Obama Fried Chicken is funny enough, but then they go and give him eyes like the guys above....


But back then everything in the stores wasn't made in China...


The person who doesn't make mistakes is unlikely to make anything.





This is a restaurant right on the border between the Netherlands and Belgium...


TOONS TO AMUSE...
(if you didn't get that waves joke, it's okay...it realy is...



???????????

One of my very own...

SIDE VIEW OF MOSTLY NAKED WOMEN LOOKING LIKE SLUTS, BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive