About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

YOUR ANTI-SERMON



WORD OF THE DAY:
obscurantism: noun; Opposition to the increase and spread of knowledge.



Does this strike you as the least bit.......odd?
 Of course it does. But just like some of you, they were taught from birth never to question any of it.
 And these people get together in their Holy City and buy a goat or a cow...
 ...and then they sacrifice it to their god.
 Let me repeat that....in the year 2011, decades after we put men on the moon, people are sacrificing goats to appease their god.  They might as well eat the flesh and drink the blood of a once dead guy....oh wait.


Oh, and then there's this...

I view each of these men as equally ridiculous...

And then what do they do? They try to convert others to their silliness.

Listen to what one of the most conservative men on the planet has to say about it....




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive