About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, April 2, 2012

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


Let's start with some phrases in picture form.

 [ RUBBER BAND ]

 [ MAC BOOK ]

 [ ACROBAT READER ]

 [ ADAM'S APPLE ]

 [ LETTUCE PRAY ]

[ EDGAR ALLEN POE - EDGAR ALLEN RICH ]


[ AMPERSAND WEARING A FEZ ]
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


BOOKS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED



In war, everything is propaganda....





From the margins of said books...





ABOUT ART

 What do you think they were trying to imply?
That art is not as good now? That it's easier now?

Try this on for size...
 That was total poppycock.
Visual art was not meant to be talked about.

I have no idea why I included this...

A JOKE


BREAKING THE RULES, INDEED










MISTAKES WERE MADE











AND THEN THERE'S THIS...





Oh, I bet I know which one he is....




Who gives a fuck?


God, I love this sign....








TOONS ABOUT LANGUAGE....










(Wonder Woman....get it?)

ONE OF MY VERY OWN...

NOT ONE, BUT TWO!!!





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive