About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

SATURDAY



NEWSY BITS FIRST





She might as well give up on that free chicken sandwich...

You go, girl...


Is it just me or is this "sport" the stupidest event the world has ever invented?

Sometimes the interweb is dead fucking on....

Can you imagine doing this knowing that 10,000 cameras are busy documenting every every second of your life?

Not all queens are the same....but they are still queens.....so fuck 'em.......

Did anybody know you could do this?
But I hate to break his bubble, but a microchip subjected to years of cosmic ray bullshit is going to go to shit.

Driving this bitch has got to be the best job at the Olympics.....

Training can be so....rigorous.....

(this bitch just won't go away)
She officially replaced the fucking QUEEN as the most ridiculed person.....

Speaking of smelling someone else's crotch....

I believe that's Olga....

DAMN! That is cool as shit!!!



Check out the final look on her face....
That's a come hither look, boys and girls.

Mostly a bunch of images that require no comment...but it's Saturday.

 (expect to see more of these below)

This is my buddy in Forrest Gump. He said that while waiting for mike checks and such, Tom Hanks only wanted to pick his brain over his stain glass artistry....

Speaking of park benches....

Speaking of fat guys....





America - 1; China - 0
One of China's rivers is being overrun by the alien piranha, so the officials offered a reward for each one caught by villagers. A US firm sells them (dead) on line for a faction of the reward and ships them to China.



I once watched this in its entirety. He's starting the deepest non-assisted dive in history...


This is a shotgun just like mine...








This was deemed necessary to prepare for post attack emergency preparedness....




Photographer, Lee Materazzi, places herself in unusual situations...

What's the fucking point?


Could someone explain this to me...I don't get it...

My all time favorite Onion....

Technology has helped Olympians win for a long time. Think of the advances in bikes, pole vault equipment, swimming suits that make you float, ultra-light footwear, etc.

This is the way I look when I see the waiter delivering my Peking duck...

My wife sent this to me. Don't read too much into that.

Let's go to the ocean resort to experience nature, they said.

This picture was titled "Preflight Checklist"...


Mongolia has gold....goodbye normalcy....

One of my very own...


????????????????????

Redneck drinking rituals...go figure....


Only stupid people smoke weed.....yeah, right....


Lays in the sand just waiting for prey to come by.....oh, and it's toxic.....enjoy your swim....




Give this long enough....


Another one of my very own...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive