About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1406




 Well, I must be an asshole, because I can't let anyone believe some Bronze Age bullshit without at least offering my opinion. And it's not like they don't offer me their opinion with the god thing on money, the pledge of allegiance, etc....not to mention the tax exemptions.
But what the believers do to their children....what caring person could allow this to happen without screaming for justice....
And Snopes says that shit is...

Oh, and let's not forget religions influence on all of us...
You can't keep silent...or at least I can't...with bullshit like this trying to fuck up yet another generation...

I don't think the word "sometimes" is correct. I think it's every fucking time. 
Try telling a very patriotic person that America as fucked up a whole bunch of places and they will deny all evidence and fight you tooth and nail.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No surprise that the little girl is in a Christian school in upstate SC.........

Michael Ray said...

I always did like Scooby Doo, now I like that show a little more.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive