About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

SATURDAY CARTOONS


Hopefully, by the time you read this, we will have begun our backroad adventure across America.....again. Anything I write about today's exploits will be included in the next day's post.

She is saying: Can you get me some water.
My wife pulls that kind of shit on me all the time. We will sit and have an hour's conversation, then as soon as I get up and walk out the room she calls, "Oh, I've got something else," causing me to walk back through the house to her holiness.
I once asked her why she didn't get the fuck up and come to me if she had something else to say and she said, "Cause I'm sitting down." She beat me with pure fucking logic.

And to save $10 on footwear, the majority of Americans just...don't....care about the pathetic bastards.

I think a big part of the problem is that by scaring the shit out of them with the threat of unemployment, most workers are now doing the work of two.





There's another piece of that meaningless pie.



 It reads: "Discouraging data on the antidepressant."







Baseball fans will get this instantly...
For you non-baseball fans....The catcher is giving the pitcher the walk sign.





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive