About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

THURSDAY #1750




The second plane....the moment we all knew we were going to war...






Government didn't declare war on another country.
Today was a good day.

FUCKING BIDEN!


Might want to look at this carefully...



Painted on the back of a semi: 

Professional Titty Masseuse.


I had no idea such a thing was even possible...

Problem solving at its finest...

You have to admire some people's spunk...


Dog sticks his head out of the window of a moving car and doesn't bat an eye. Blow in his face and he loses his fucking mind!




After midnight clowns aren't funny.



How to know that your paranoia may need looking into...

Coal train at sun set....wow!

I know it's the socially responsible thing to do...
 ...but there ain't a chance in hell you will ever see me pick up dog shit with my hands.....ever.


Sometimes I drink water to surprise my liver.



Watch this carefully...
Now go back and look at the little side track off to the left about halfway down. What the fuck does it do?

Those zany Japanese...
....notice shoes....

Building a road in the mountains...
This is why god invented Mexicans.


I've always wanted to ask an ATF agent if he had a smoke.


Carjacking tutorial...

China has really impressed me in the Olympics. They use the same person for every event.

But at least they can go home stoned and their eyes give away nothing.


What a wonderful idea...

What's green and eats nuts?

Syphilis.


If you say "pumpkin spice lattes" in the mirror 3 times, a white girl in yoga pants will appear and tell you all her favorite things about fall.



Speaking of...
How to know you live in a nice neighborhood...

Don't let all the numbers confuse you. This is an excellent guide to face drawing...
Notice that the eyes and nose are exactly the same ratio as is the space between the eyes. The mouth width is twice this amount.

My nephew went in for an oil change. They dropped his car off the lift and the insurance company totaled it...
I'm thinking it probably bent the frame.

New study out...

I never wanted to believe that my dad was stealing from his job as a road worker, but when I got home, all the signs were there.



First grade name plate....there is so much wrong with this, I don't know where to start...

Kids' books these days....

Well, with an attitude like that...

If you have to ask if it's too early to drink...You're an amateur and we can't be friends.



We can't know better until knowing better is useless.



I would give this man money for just knowing how to make the device...

I don't want my last words to be "Spending $400 for an electrician is ridiculous."



This young man may want to reconsider becoming a crime boss...

It’s called negotiation. Learn it.



I've told you that there "crossword words", four letter words with three vowels. Here are two with clever clues.

Member of the pit crew....oboe.
Pointless Olympic sport...epee.


"Real people person"....a member of the Donner Party.



I drew this map from memory...

My fake son, Billy, painted a mural similar to this...

Religious Logic: Here are the opinions on which my facts are based.



My wife once told me that she and her vibrator were looking for a threesome.



If you don't get this, it's okay...it really is...

Gynarchy: Government by women...or as we call it...marriage.



This is why I watch football…because I don’t have many opportunities in my life to be absolutely fucking miserable...






1 comment:

Spider Borland said...

I imagine that slot on the left sorts non-US coins. They have different shapes and weights... and that plastic tray knows that.

Clearly it's the Devil's work.
Clearly.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive