About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

THINGS GOING TO SHIT SATURDAY #2113


Well, Scotland, you made your cup of tea, now lie in it...


Seemed rather clear-cut to me...
As an American I can't imagine what you Scots just turned down.


But the internet has had a good time with it...







You don't need to read all of this...just the last part of Alex's reply bottom right...

You've all probably heard about this already...
But the interesting part was that the oxygen masks did not drop down on command and the cabin attendants came around one by one and manually deployed them. That's why they don't like being called "Waitress".

Please watch this short anti-war PSA...


SEVERAL REPEATS TODAY, BUT REMEMBER, I HAVE A LOT MORE NEW VIEWERS...

Okay, we've got it now, let's do it on camera...








What could possibly go wrong?





 I found that very funny.




 I think it spit out a rock.....A ROCK!

Hell yeah I can pull out that hedge...



Oh look, sir, doesn't it look....AH FUCK!




Right when I thought the world was safe...

How to turn a girlfriend into an ex-girlfriend...

 Hope...indeed.



Where will you be when the acid kicks in?


Can you spot the lazy ass bitch...






You think he meant for this to happen?

Why I don't visit libraries...

I just had to repost this....just because...

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive