About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

SATURDAY FUCK UPS #2127


YOU CALL IT SATURDAY FUCK UPS, I CALL IT A DAY OFF...

 But what is it that the back wheels ran into?



Instant karma...

Yes, that is a dropped pizza.

Animal instant karma...


Oops.

Poor problem solvers...


This doesn't look all that funny to me...

The dog won't come in until the door is "opened"...

Only in Canada...




This girl burning the hair off her head is a classic...
What makes it even funnier is that she's making a Youtube video on how to curl your hair.
The first time I posted that, she just looked at the curling iron for a full minute.

AND NOW SOME FUN WITH LANGUAGE
????????












No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive