About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, February 18, 2019

MONDAY #3707

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

GADGETS

 Yeah, he's done that before.
^^1^^

You would think that if he had time to do that he had time to stop.
^^2^^

Lego Kinetic Art - Slithy Toves
^^3^^

Oh, hell yeah.
^^4^^

A shrink wrap machine.
^^5^^

"Internal Affairs" by Jamie McCartney.
Internal glass cast of a vagina.
A glass cast of a human vagina. This incredible cast is taken (following medical advice) from the inside of the vagina, displaying all the mysteries within. The process to create a continuous cast from inside to outside is very challenging and has never been accomplished before. I use the same material dentists use to mold inside the mouth and have adapted their methods and created my own equipment to achieve the seemingly impossible.
^^6^^

<>
I’d remove my mittens to text you back, baby. 
-Canadians flirting

<>
<>

AIN'T NATURE GRAND

Crowley Lake Columns, Eastern California.
The mystery solved:
^^7^^

 "Come at me, Bro."
^^8^^

 ^^9^^

Pay attention to this...
Now that's laziness.
^^10^^

<>
Hey Canada...you can take your weather back. Sorry isn’t going to cut it this time.

<>
<>

HUMANS OF NOTE

Aphrodite by William-Adolph Bouguereau, 1879
That's one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
^^11^^

A young woman lamented to me about a professor who flunked her so she had to go to summer school to make it up. She ended with "And I fucked him, too."
And I got to thinking about her skanky ass pussy game and I asked the only question I could think of - "Have you got worms or something?" 
^^12^^

Best Death Scene in Cinema History!
 It's called emoting, and it makes B Movies more fun.
^^13^^

 ^^14^^

These three artist painted this and ended with this statement:
"We’re thrilled to have it finished after two months."
Not to brag, but I could have finished that in two days...tops.
^^15^^

 Highly motivated lady.
^^16^^

When your crew started pre-drinking long before you.
^^17^^

^^18^^

<>
I used to wear a clown mask to bed in case one of my kids had a nightmare and wanted to sleep in my bed.

<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

 ????
I would love to wear that just so I could watch the expressions on people's faces.
^^19^^

As good a theory as any other. 
^^20^^

 ^^21^^

^^22^^

 Ellen, what the fuck happened in 1998?
^^23^^

^^24^^

 But what if you name them an odd number and they identify as an even number?
^^25^^

 I love signs.
^^26^^

Every fucking night.
^^27^^

 ^^28^^

^^29^^

<>
There needs to be an app where you can invite an anonymous neutral third party when having an argument.

<>
<>

SHIT HAPPENS MORE OFTEN THAN YOU THINK

I learned a new phrase today.
When you have to protect yourself from incoming fire by stacking up the bodies of your comrades, is called a "cadaver garrison."
^^30^^

 Could somebody explain that to me?
^^31^^

 He even turned on his blinker.
^^32^^

 With friends like this...
^^33^^

Maybe the guy killed his wife.
^^34^^

 ^^35^^

<>
The tallest person in the world has physically experienced being the exact height of every other person in the world at some point.

<>
<>

ITEMS TO PONDER

 What the fuck are pangolin scales?
The animal itself is eaten, but a greater danger arises from the belief that the scales have medicinal value. Fresh scales are never used, but dried scales are roasted, mashed, cooked in oil, butter, vinegar, boy's urine, or roasted with earth or oyster-shells, to cure a variety of ills.

We all think that scale medicine is stupid, but many of us pray for wellness every day.
 Which is more stupid?
^^36^^

Oh, let's not forget these lunatics.
 ^^37^^

History repeats itself. Anti-vac comic from the 1940s.
^^38^^

 That may explain the number of you viewers who responded that you would like to read my books - 2. I also lurk many sites, so I'm not disappointed.
^^39^^

 
That's a little misleading, in that the number of college students more or less remains static; criminals not so much. 
^^40^^

<>
 <>

 These are trammel points.
 They can be adjusted quickly to draw circles of any size.
 I love trammel points.
 <>

 US highways
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


6 comments:

Fardygardy said...

To oddly worded shirts (#19)
I travelled to Japan many years ago (pre-internet) and found the same - there was a fad for English-worded shirts and stuff in the stores there, but it was all obviously all translated by book, no true translators. I bought a sweatshirt for my wife which she wore proudly and no one could figure out what the words meant. (Unfortunately I forget the words, but it started, "God shock me..." ) I also found a ball cap with a picture of a fisherman and the words, "Wisconsin USA Home most big fight fish on." I would think Google translate has helped, but with the recent news of singer Ariana Grande's Japanese BBQ tattoo fail, not so much.

Anonymous said...

I found the post re the internal glass cast of a vagina fascinating.
Also, thanks for calling out the anti vaxxers re measles since we are now seeing a rise in children diagnosed.
(I consider that child abuse).
Towanda

Anonymous said...

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological
world the whole thing is accessible on web?

Anonymous said...

Hello There. I discovered your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely
smartly written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful info.
Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

Anonymous said...

Ellen Degeneres came out in 1997

Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally something about M88.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive