About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 20, 2019

SATURDAY #3859

One Of My Very Own
 <>

 NOTE: ANSWER AT THE END OF THIS POST.

<>
<>

 <>

LANGUAGE THAT MADE ME SMILE

 ^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^


^^A3^^


^^A4^^


^^A5^^


 ^^A6^^

"Wear." 
^^A7^^


That would be me. 
^^A8^^


^^A9^^


^^A11^^


^^A12^^


^^A13^^


 ^^A14^^


<>
No one has a dog's back like another dog. If a dog hears barking it will trust the other dog and join it bark first ask questions later.

<>
<>


LANGUAGE THAT MADE ME THINK


Oh, yes they do. 
I've heard many people brag about how they are gainfully employed and doing quite well without a degree. I've spoken before about a college degree offering far more than a line on a resume. Knowledge is never to be taken lightly. 
^^B1^^


 ^^B2^^


Probably for fake internet points. 
^^B3^^


 ^^B4^^


My first wife and I tried marriage counseling before finalizing our divorce. After a few sessions, I asked the therapist what percentage of people like my wife and I got back together after her counseling and she confessed very, very few. I but shrugged. 
^^B5^^


 ^^B6^^


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iphcyNWFD10
^^B7^^

We all need to hear this...I mean it.
https://soundcloud.com/youarenotsosmart/093-the-backfire-effect-part-one
^^B8^^
 

<>

90% of marriage is one person looking for something where the other said it would be and yelling that it’s not there.

 <>
<>

 
MISTAKES WERE MADE

Instant Karma
Fascist piece of human garbage sets fire to a synagogue, and his face.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/05/uk/far-right-synagogue-arson-gbr-intl/index.html 
^^C1^^

Meanwhile, in Louisiana...
 ^^C2^^

Drug Dealers doing an interview for the Netflix series ‘Dope’.
 ^^C3^^


It's always funnier when it happens to rich people. Just ask the ballboy. 
^^C4^^

 Old folks home in Jersey?
 https://i.imgur.com/GvqsriF.mp4
^^C5^^

Cue The Woodpecker
 https://i.imgur.com/28S8Se1.mp4
^^C6^^

Hell no, you’re not sticking that in me.
But why is he being filmed in the first place? A setup? 
^^C7^^

You can't tell me there weren't numerous red flags going off with this bitch prior to this breakdown...

https://i.imgur.com/EF1IS7E.mp4
^^C8^^

Wait for it...
 
^^C9^^



<>
COP: Is this man bothering you, Sir?

ME: That's my wife, officer.

<>
 <>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST

Jellyfish unknowingly protecting a school of baby Yellowtails from a group of attacking Trumpetfish.
 ^^D1^^



^^D2^^


"Scented." 
^^D3^^

 
When his error was pointed out he said he did it so his dogs could see out. Do you believe him? 
^^D4^^


I haven't the foggiest idea what that is or why he's doing it.
^^D5^^

"The Human American Eagle",  made by 12,500 officers, nurses, and men, Camp Gordon, Atlanta, 1918.
Arthur Samuel Mole (1889 – 1983) was a British-born, naturalized American commercial photographer. He became famous for a series of "living photographs" made during World War I, in which tens of thousands of soldiers, reservists and other members of the military were arranged to form massive compositions. Although if viewed from the ground or from directly above, these masses of men would appear meaningless, when seen from the top of an 80-foot viewing tower, they clearly appeared to be various patriotic shapes.
 ^^D6^^

A problem I had never considered.
 ^^D7^^

Having built dozens of decks, stuff like this interest me.
That looks a little over-engineered to me. 
^^D8^^


Can we assume that the spiral staircase could not be situated under the house due to the support legs? 
^^D9^^

Military Specs. Nano Drone

FLIR Black Hornet.
 Smallest autonomous infrared camera drone you can buy. Around $12K mounts to your shoulder.
^^D10^^

What a desert looks like during a rare heavy rainfall.
 https://i.imgur.com/JWEhynX.mp4
^^D11^^


I had a high school pal who was in a relatively minor car rollover but one of those went into his mouth and ripped his cheek from the corner of his mouth to the top of his jaw. 
^^D12^^

Alaska is in the middle of a heatwave.
$899?
My brother and two friends once bought a snowmobile and trailer and towed it all the way to Alaska for a prolonged hunting and fishing trip. When it was time to return home he sold the snowmobile and trailer for enough profit to pay for the entire trip.
^^D13^^

<>
 <>

 Gerrymandering is a plague on our country. A legal way to steal an election.
<>

 Watch carefully.
 <>

 <>

 <>

 Think of all the violence in the book of love.
 <>

 <>

Pun answer:
Death flashed before my eyes.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wows and smiles today.
My favorites:
*Kid with fish in his mouth
*Norway IQ test
*Gays adopting
*#C2: WTF is on her ankle????
*The jellyfish protectors
Towanda

Anonymous said...

Prez Bill was a dog, but I don't see Epstein in his picture.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive