About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

WEDNESDAY #3856

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book (REDACTED)
Came upon names such as Mick Jagger, David Blaine, Courtney Love, members of the Rothschild, Kennedy and Trump family, Ehud Barak (former PM, Israel.  I fear this scandal and others like it (Panama papers) are just the tips of the iceberg.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

On the left is Prince Andrew. On the right is Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who allegedly recruited and groomed underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein. In the center is Virginia Roberts, who was 17 at the time. She says she was flown to London and made to have sex with the prince. She's now suing because she says she was kept as a slave by Epstein (they "recruited" her when she was an underage runaway).
Today a judge ruled that 2,000 pages of evidence related to Prince Andrew, which was previously sealed, must now be made public.
Prince Andrew is known to have been close to Epstein for a number of years, having flown on Epstein's "lolita express" private jet and stayed at Epstein's "lolita island" private getaway, plus he visited Thailand with Epstein, but I'm just so sure it had to be for the cuisine.

A lot of information on this case has been sealed or ignored for a long time ... we'll soon find out just how far down this nightmare rabbit hole goes.
[verification needed]
<>

 <>

AIN'T NATURE GRAND

This is the Atacama Desert in Chile, fifty times drier than the Sahara. And yet...
^^A1^^

It took countless generations to change wolves into this.


But I still think pets are therapeutic.

Cats not so much.


If I was going to bowl a cat I would poke finger holes into the bastard.
^^A2^^


The Baltic Sea, the most northern part of Denmark where two oceans collide.
It is called Grenen, in Skagen. Grenen is growing 10 m. A year and it's among the worlds fastest-growing places.

10 meters is about 30 feet! A YEAR!!
^^A3^^

Digestion Visualized
^^A4^^


Where did they get that water? The East River?
^^A5^^

Floating Planets

I wish they had been more to scale to one another.
^^A6^^


I read that other whales can hear (feel?) that splash down for miles.
But, fuck 'em, Asian men need help getting their dicks hard.

^^A7^^

This is not a test

https://i.imgur.com/UfL8x8p.mp4
I laughed but I'm a pretty silly guy.
^^A8^^

What did he think would happen
https://i.imgur.com/bulXJTO.mp4

^^A9^^

One of these people is afraid of snakes. Can you spot her before you roll the videotape?

https://i.imgur.com/7Iz1Fv2.mp4
^^A10^^



<>
Waiter: Are you all done? 

ME: First of all, there’s still like 3 fries left.

<>
<>


CANADIANS


I have never lived in a place that had animals that would kill you and I wonder if I would be too scared to go outside.
^^B1^^


^^B2^^


^^B3^^



^^B4^^


Those mosquitos have evolved to penetrate caribou hide and they are about as big as a hummingbird.
^^B5^^


^^B6^^

Here is exactly why I don't live in Canada.
Where you have to work your ass off BEFORE going to work your ass off.
^^B7^^



<>

Everyone loves pot brownies but when I bring cocaine cupcakes to the party I'm suddenly the weird one.

<>
<>


THINGS WITH MOTORS


Why? Do you think his accelerator is stuck? Maybe it's a case of thinking he was depressing the brake but in his panic, he is flooring the gas pedal. Or maybe it's a movie.
^^C1^^


When the motorcyclist kicked the car that was vandalism. When the car hit the motorcyclist that was attempted murder.

Natural selection isn’t what it used to be.
^^C2^^


I'm thinking the row has been pre-cut so that they all break off in the same size.
^^C3^^

Heat wave causes the road to buckle.
I'm not sure the culprit is heating of the pavement.
^^C4^^


Bits while you wait?
^^C5^^

I've never seen one of these do this with its scoop.
https://i.imgur.com/zVSaHFl.mp4
^^C6^^



<>
Villain: Does crimes.

Super Villain: Does crimes, uses self-aggrandizing adjectives.

<>
<>

THOUGHT PROVOKERS

If anyone is entitled to change their name with no questions asked...
"You don't get rich writing science fiction, if you want to get rich you start a religion." L Ron Hubbard said this. And people still believe.
^^D1^^

This woman thinks that after she dies she will live in a mansion on a street of gold...and says Scientology is stupid.
I once had a grown man tell me that if I drank alcohol I was risking eternal damnation. I reminded him that Jesus' first miracle was to turn water to wine and he said, "Well if Jesus made it then I would drink it." I really couldn't argue with that kind of logic.
^^D2^^

It seems to me that there is no limit to what religion can be skewed to prove.

I have yet heard a Trump supporter defend his strange affinity to dictators.

^^D3^^

^^C4^^

Apparently, this is a thing now.

And my favorite...

But don't be fooled.
^^D5^^

"In Bruges" - a movie that is not easily forgotten.
^^D6^^


Okay, darlin', just calm down.
^^D7^^


True.
^^D8^^


^^D9^^


Waiting in line to take a bullshit fake isolation photo.
^^D10^^


Most people don't have stories worth remembering.
^^D11^^


That guy showed how to draw an oval in only about a thousand steps.
https://i.imgur.com/xt7wxTg.mp4

But he could do the same thing with two nails and a loop of string pulled tight all the way around.
^^D12^^


9 mm? How many is that in Budweisers per eagle?
^^D13^^


My main problem with the Confederate flag is the people who fly it and also I hate participation trophies.

^^D14^^



<>

My daughter is grounded for eternity and she just asked me the life expectancy of an adult male who smokes cigarettes and drinks too much coffee.

<>
<>


MOVIES REIMAGINED


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
^^E1-12^^



<>
It finally happened.

After living here 31 years, my neighbors finally caught me outside and introduced themselves.


<>
<>


LAST LAUGHS


^^F1^^


^^F2^^

The strongest man in the world?
https://i.imgur.com/DSepWhk.mp4
^^F3^^


^^F4^^

Want to know what this guy finds so funny?
I smiled big at this.
^^F5^^

I don't remember this scene...

You're welcome.
^^F6^^


<>
 <>

Dental Floss
<> 

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive