About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

SUNDAY #3937

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

<> 





<>

 <>

THE NATURAL WORLD


Those are amazing animals. I read somewhere that they are so unique that they may have evolved on a tree all by themselves. Anybody know anything about that?
^^A1^^


It's called molting and it's terrifying.
^^A2^^

A mosquito locating and extracting from a blood vessel.

The ones in Alaska can do that through caribou hide and can get you through multiple layers of heavy clothing. A swarm of them have been known to fly off with small children and pets. Four of them can suck a grown man free of blood in eight hours. They build their nests out of brick and have invented a sophisticated form of written language. A more aggressive swarm followed Apollo 11 halfway to the moon before giving up in disgust.
^^A3^^

Waves freezing on contact...
^^A4^^


That must be some good pussy to fight that hard to keep it all to yourself. 
^^A5^^


Moons
^^A6^^


The moment before he bites off the snakes head.
^^A7^^


^^A8^^

Do you want to know what an earthquake feels like? Mexico City.

https://i.imgur.com/u586NJZ.mp4
Watch the end and tell me what happens outside that door.
^^A9^^



<>

 I found a voodoo doll covered with pins on my doorstep. Too bad their plan backfired. They used an acupuncture technique and I’m feeling better than ever.

<>
<>


GET LEARNT

An Ottoman supply train still resting where it was ambushed by Lawrence of Arabia 103 years ago on the Hejaz Railway. 
^^B1^^

Mechanical driving game...


Speaking of...
I had no idea that there were "illegal" moves.
^^B2^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B3^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B4^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B5^^

Nitinol Heat Engines
https://www.imagesco.com/articles/nitinol/09.html

As I understand it, it's all in the wire.
^^B6^^



<>

Identity theft is the most diabolical way someone can compliment you on doing a good job at life.
<>
<>


THE THIN LINE BETWEEN HUMOR AND SILLINESS

 ^^C1^^


 ^^C2^^


 ^^C3^^

Kid sets up a camera to catch Santa. Parents decide to go above and beyond to surprise him.
^^C4^^


 ^^C5^^


^^C6^^


^^C7^^


 ^^C8^^


^^C9^^



<>
GRANDPARENTS: This used to be orange groves.
US: That used to be a Blockbuster.

GRANDKIDS: All that used to not be underwater.
<>

<>


THINGS GOING OR NEARLY GOING AWRY


I wonder how much money he makes to do that. 
^^D1^^

What part of his car is severely damaged by the swing arm?

A. Driver's door
B. Rear window
C. Roof
D. Interior

E. All of the above
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
E. All of the above
Did you see the top buckle up?
 ^^D2^^

"Don't tase me, bro."
 ^^D3^^


Teleportation 101?
https://i.imgur.com/FVv7GpL.mp4 

I have no idea how they did that. Anybody?
^^D4^^

Guy gets shot with a flare gun during a road rage incident.

How many times do I have to warn you...
NEVER GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CAR!!
^^D5^^


 ^^D6^^



 <>

Cashier: How’d you like to pay for this 
Me: I wouldn't.
<>
<>

SOCIAL CONCERNS

 ^^E1^^


^^E2^^


 ^^E3^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 

That is one of my biggest fears.
^^E4^^


 ^^E5^^


 That one thing you can do for the planet, but there are more ways...
 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^E6^^

 With all the advances doctors have made...
Why would anyone think that doctors would purposely harm their patients? 
^^E7^^


 <>

I'm sorry I posted the same picture as someone else, but in my defense, I haven't read the entire internet yet.
 <>
<>


 
MAJOR DISASTERS


^^F 1-24^^
 

<>
 <>

 <>

<> 

 As opposed to...
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>


 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Fardygardy said...

It is my understanding that the Bhopal India industrial disaster was the impetus for the United States regulation on industrial process safety. These laws require certain analyses and resulting controls to prevent such disasters.

Also, on the text about silencing alarms ledining to Deep Water Horizon... In the pre-somputer error, industrial process alarms would light up on an alarm board. Next to the board was an "acknowledge" button which would silence the audible alarm, but allow the light itself to continue until the problem was fixed. It was common among operators to fold up a matchbook and inter it into the edge to the button to hold it down, (in the "Acknowledge" state) as a way to silence nuisance alarms. Unfortunately, one acknowledge button would silence a whole bank of alarms... Interesting human nature continues...

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive