About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

THURSDAY #3962

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>


The differences between these two men.
Need a laugh? Watch this with sound:
https://i.imgur.com/OPqms64.mp4


 <>


<>

 <>

HUMAN FOLLY

Full-contact surfing. What fun!
^^A1^^

Watch the person on the left.
^^A2^^

"Duck, duck, goose."

^^A3^^


To hear her whine pathetically, 
"Oh my god it's broken"  CLICK HERE
^^A4^^

One lucky sumbitch!
^^A5^^


That reminds me of the time a woman gave me a birthday card filled with glitter and when I opened it she slapped the bottom and it took me an hour to get the particles of glitter out of my eyes.
^^A6^^

You have got to watch this and you have got to watch it with the sound on to hear this big motherfucker squeal like a snakebit little girl.
 https://i.imgur.com/eHRgKL5.mp4
Or...
https://imgur.com/gallery/es54XLm
^^A7^^


 A black security guard at Madison West High School in Madison, Wisconsin, asked a student—also black—to stop calling him the n-word. The school fired the security guard, citing its zero-tolerance policy on racial slurs.
"Please don't call me a nigger."
"You're fired."
^^A8^^


Gentleman gives a fake name to the police even though his real name is tattooed on his neck.
^^A9^^



<>

It's weird that people think the moral of The Pied Piper is 'Don't trust strangers" when really it's 'Always pay freelancers.'

<>
<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Wow! 
^^B1^^

The Aerocoach Peacemaker II, A triple-decker lovechild with a 1955 GMC Scenicruiser on top of a 1949 Aerocoach.
 It looks a little high to make it under all the bridges. I would say five feet taller than a semi.
^^B2^^


Of course, it doesn't matter. On any flag pole, it faces "backward" to half the people at any given time.
^^B3^^

I think there is something about all clocks being set at 11:11 in movies.
^^B4^^

The blob is a real thing and slightly terrifying.
You really need to watch this.

https://i.imgur.com/ScLPKhN.mp4
Or...
https://youtu.be/c88XFXUKwaQ 
^^B5^^

480 million-year-old conga line of arthropods
The first evidence that they did anything social.
^^B6^^

Love they neighbor my ass.

^^B7^^

I trained mine by applying a paste of soap. 
^^B8^^


 ^^B9^^


I'm assuming that is an air freshener jerry-rigged to stink.
^^B10^^


 I'm not sure why only part of the building was upgraded but it's the perfect segue.
^^B11^^



<>

Wikipedia built the modern Library of Alexandria using nothing but nerds' need to correct each other.

<>
<>


CONSTRUCTION GONE WRONG



 ^^C1^^


That's scary. 
^^C2^^


^^C3^^


^^C4^^


 ^^C5^^

I'm thinking you could use the ramp to offload a truck.
^^C6^^

^^C7^^

<>
Me: Beautiful dog you got there.
Cop: This is Diesel. He's our drug-sniffing dog.
Me: Still in training, huh?
Cop: What?
Me: What?

<>
<>

PEOPLE OF INTEREST


I'm thinking he just won a bet. 
^^D1^^

4 generations of smiling

Each generation got taller. I credit a higher protein diet.
^^D2^^


"Well, it won't do me any good, now will it, nurse?" 
^^D3^^

Belarus is potato country.



^^D4^^


It was stated that his tattoo was "so good" that his face swap app picked it out. I disagree.
^^D5^^

 Another great segue.
^^D6^^



<>

The name ‘Chad’ has a lotta range, it’s either the whitest name on the planet or a country in Africa. There’s no town in Sweden called “Deontay.’

<>
<>


LANGUAGE FOR ALL OCCASIONS

 ^^E1^^


^^E2^^

 I read a study about the time you spent greeting various people you see daily. The higher the status the more of your time was allotted. But more interesting was the make-up time to give someone who you haven't seen in a few days. I was amused when I did just that at my school. There was a janitor who I "owed" a sentence or two each morning, but when he was away three days I tripled my time of greeting to "catch up" as it were.
^^E3^^

^^E4^^


^^E5^^

^^E6^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>





Bob Dylan high during 'We are the world' recording.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

the boy said...

Don't get on that bus! The Twelve Tribes Community is what they are called. they Can often be seen/found with the bus outside of Grateful Dead offshoot band concerts. Odd group of folks with some genuine horror stories of some "spun out" (see: drugged) concert-goers ending up on that bus after the show only to wake up a their cult compound. Just type "Twelve Tribes grateful dead" into google. Hours of reading material.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive