About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

TUESDAY #4030

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 



3D “visualization” of the fires in Australia, made from NASA satellite.


The two hundred trucks estimated to have headed across the state carting hay also carried toiletries, clothes and non-perishable items for the locals.


  The best news I've heard about it since it started.
You really need to listen to this.
 <>



And...
<>

<>


*MNBT
<>

 <>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

The Catcher in the Rye

I kind of like those. I spent a lot of time printing the alphabet very tiny after I crushed my arm trying to regain my fine motor skills.

This looks like another one but I'm not sure.
^^A1^^

This traveling billboard should be illegal.
 Talk about your distraction.

^^A2^^


 ^^A3^^

Charles Dickens’s Traveling Cutlery Tool

And, of course, a corkscrew.
^^A4^^


I sure wish I had one of those when I was a short-order cook.
^^A4^^


^^A5^^

Could this amazing thing be true?

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A6^^


It's as close to perfect design as you are liable to find. 
^^A7^^


 I think we need a Manhattan Project for solar and wind energy.
^^A8^^

E. B. White’s New Yorker Cover

^^A9^^


<>

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them, here, in the middle of Dano's Pizza.

<>
<>

FUCKING WITH AND BEING FUCKED WITH


 ^^B1^^


 ^^B2^^


So she found a green cloth. 
^^B3^^


 
I lost my virginity to a girl who could do that.
^^B4^^


 ^^B5^^


 ^^B6^^

Leeeeeroooooy Jenkins...the dog.

^^B7^^


^^B8^^


^^B9^^


<>

Harley-Davidson is America's largest cosplay business.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO

Carnival Legend and Carnival glory colliding at Cozumel Mexico
It's better with sound: 
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^C1^^


 
^^C2^^


 ^^C3^^


All professionals driving too fast for road conditions. Tsk tsk.
^^C4^^

See anything odd?


Did you notice this poor sap?

^^C5^^


^^C6^^


Just like in the cartoons. 
^^C7^^



That reminds me of this old clip...
 ^^C8^^


What is that sliding across the sidewalk? The top of his skull?
^^C9^^


<>

Working at an unemployment office has to be a tense job, knowing if you get fired you still have to go in the next day.

<>
<>

PEOPLE MORE FAMOUS THAN ME

This picture was taken on April 12, 1961, a few hours after landing. Yuri Gagarin, without his famous smile, realized how miraculously he survived. 
^^D1^^


SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^D2^^


^^D3^^

Robert Shaw's son Ian playing Quint in Jaws stage play.
 ^^D4^^


^^D5^^


^^D6^^

 “Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” 
— Aldous Huxley
^^D7^^


The 2012 Forbes Fictional 15 Richest
^^D8^^


<>

Lazy has such negative connotations. I prefer selective participation.

<>
<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE

 Our generation might not be able to have a civil discussion about difficult political issues but let's make sure our children can.
^^E1^^


Well, I for one made a lot of money off my Master's Degree in Art. 
^^E2^^

 ^^E3^^

This guy is my hero.
 ^^E4^^

 
 Amateur Gynecology?
 ^^E5^^



I wonder how many people get that. 
^^E6^^


^^E7^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 
 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


5 comments:

David said...

11505

Ralph Henry said...

It takes two matches to make a one.
1505

Scott James said...

Puzzle time correct answer = 5118 to the 11th power. Move the horizontal two matches in the zero up to the exponent level.

Ralph Henry said...

How about moving the top and bottom of the 0 to the right for 51181?

Ralph Henry said...

Nevermind. 11th power wins.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive