About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

WENESDAY #4305

 One Of My Very Own.

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>



RANDOM ODDNESSES


Watch carefully...
I actually think the trailer absorbed most of the energy of the crash.
^^A1^^

An interesting rural village in Poland 

How very odd.
^^A2^^

Care to guess which country?

^^A3^^

That is what happens with lax building codes.
^^A4^^

^^A5^^

Every time a see an elephant's foot I think about it having more or less the same bones in the same configuration as humans.
The difference being that thick pad of fat under the heel.
^^A6^^

Now you can talk directly to your computer's motherboard.
^^A9^^

This puppy establishing its dominance...
^^A10^^

Ducks demand respect.
They can run, swim, dive, and fly...and they taste great! What's not to love?
^^A11^^

Festival of Kite Balloons

That last one reminds me of my cock ring.
^^A12^^

Ascidians also known as Skeleton Panda Sea Squirts 

^^A13^^

"...Beating you with jumper cables" juxtaposed with "Is everything alright at home?" Damn.
^^A14^^

This Tibetan Cherry tree looks like it's made of copper.

^^A15^^

Here, we have the male of the species, giving birth to a circular saw.


You should be very careful about wearing loose-fitting clothing around anything with moving parts.
That guy had every article of clothing ripped off but survived with only a few broken ribs and a bunch of cuts and bruises.
^^A16^^

Think of all the engineering that went into that.
^^A17^^

This tree has 1 branch of an apple tree and the rest is a normal tree.

"Normal"
^^A18^^

The proudest I have ever been was the day my daughter got her Ph.D.
^^A19^^

^^A20^^

Might want to add some commas.
^^A21^^

Good thing he's not a wide receiver.
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
^^A22^^

But it's just an unknown species of crustacean.

I was fanaticizing about some caveman jacking off on a pine tree that was oozing resin.

^^A23^^

^^A24^^

That is much harder than it looks.
^^A25^^

Multiple Confirmed tornados with the hurricane resulted in sharks literally being pulled out of powerlines in Mobile, Alabama.

^^A26^^


^^A27^^

^^A28^^

Wait for it...
^^A29^^

Merica

^^A30^^

^^A31^^

The thin line between odd and insane.
So, what difference does that make?
Ask these people:




^^A32^^

<>

Sneezing with a mask on feels like shitting your pants with your face.


<>
<>

A BIO OF SORTS


I was a bartender all those years and swore I would never be one of those assholes.
^^B1^^

This exact same thing happened when I was living in married student housing at the university.
Only mine was directly above the tub which made clean-up much easier.
^^B2^^

Donating her body to science while still alive.

I admire every single one of the people helping to develop a vaccine for the rest of us.
My renter is doing it and he said it was for my wife and me. I found it genuinely touching.
^^B3^^

I'm a dog guy. They will love you for just being you.

Cats on the other hand are just very good at murder.
^^B4^^

That is a baptismal pool.
The one at the church I once attended had an all-glass front and when girls put on their flimsy white gown and entered the pool the gown became more or less transparent. A good time was had by all...boys.

I used to ask many questions - most of which could not be answered.
I knew religion was a scam when I was told I was not allowed to ask hard questions.

I sat there so I could sneak out when the preacher turned his back.
^^B5^^

Marriage has taught me many valuable lessons, not the least of which is that ads like this must be ignored at all costs.
^^B6^^

This is just one reason why iceberg climbing never really caught on...

I have been honing my situational awareness skills and my threat assessment my whole life and can assure you that I would never do either of these things.
^^B7^^

Many non-artists don't realize that most of us throw away 90% of what we produce because it just isn't up to our standards.
Well, you have to be smart about it. I picked murals because there were very few muralists. And also nobody knew what a mural should cost so it was a matter of whatever the market would bear.

I was once asked to paint a mural similar to this. I ask him where the wall was located and he said, "I thought you found the wall."
I told him that I made $500 a day and it didn't matter whether I was painting or driving around looking for a wall. He declined.
^^B8^^

I love Raggae.
^^B9^^

That's about how I feel about my blog. There is a guy who regularly tells me how much he hates my stuff. Why would he regularly view a blog he hates? It's not like I send it to you. He had to go looking for it.
^^B10^^

I have never understood such male grooming. I call it preening and find it embarrassing.
^^B11^^

That's me. Can't stand silence.
^^B12^^

I've never understood the revulsion over urine when a bunch of people drinks it. How foul can it be?
^^B13^^

I've had two jobs since I left high school. Even in the military I would maintain nuclear missiles by day and smuggle by night.
Teaching allowed me plenty of time to paint my murals since I only taught 160 days a year.
^^B24^^

I don't know that many people but I have met THREE men who admitted to fucking their sisters when they were young teenagers. And in all three cases, it was the girls who initiated the sin.
^^B14^^

^^B15^^

I've owned a couple of VWs with rotted out floors. A no parking sign is great for covering the whole driver's side floorboard. Fits perfectly.
^^B16^^

The other day I caught myself throwing the silverware in the trash and the used paper napkin in the sink.
It sucks being old.
^^B17^^

I have a facial expression that expresses the same sentiment.
^^B18^^

I HATE restaurants with chefs at the table doing silly shit like that.
^^B19^^

Somehow I have become obsessed with runaway tires.
Seeing one in person is the only item on my bucket list.
^^B20^^

It worked for me more times than you can imagine.
^^B21^^

The more absurd the better.
^^B22^^

I very seldom drink hard liquor but when I do it's a Bloody Mary and I love them.
^^B24^^
I have mentioned before that I wrote a novel titled "The Double Yolked Egg Man" and the stories I wrote are as true to me as memories in real life and the characters are my friends...or my enemies...depends.
^^B23^^

I appreciate dark humor more than most people.
And lately, there has been a bountiful harvest.

^^B24^^

<>
<>


<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

https://imgur.com/gallery/PBxWBbA

https://imgur.com/gallery/X6nzVO1

https://imgur.com/gallery/tbNAkLr

<>

<>


<>


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

B20: I had a trailer tire come directly at me on a two lane road. There was nowhere to go as there were dictches on both sides.
It bounced right over my 79 Trans Am and I was prepared to die. Everything was in slow motion, and I can still see it in my head as I write this over 30 years later.
Believe me, this should not be on your bucket list without conditions of survival.

Anonymous said...

If you look at the '8 %' in that sentence then you will see it is composed of four circles.

Anonymous said...

Incidentally, is the guy in A5 a High Priest?

Robin

RON said...

three blue circles illustrated in the lower section and one circle spelled out in the top

Kranky Old Guy said...

Puzzle Time:
Stare at the center blue circle, then cross your eyes a little until you see five (5) circles.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive