About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, November 16, 2020

THE NAUGHTY BITS: AN ADDENDUM

 STOP!

 You do not have to do this. If your mind has one sensitive neuron left you are strongly advised to close this post immediately.

If you were raised like this...

...please turn back now.

If you have ever thought about doing this...

...you need to go bake a pie or something but this is NOT the place for you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, let's start off nice and easy.

RATED PG13





























RATED R










































RATED X










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welp...so much for telling my coworkers to check out your blog. WTF Ralph.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to stop looking at this first thing in the morning I guess.

Ralph Henry said...

I more or less begged you not to look at it...yet you proceeded.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive