About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

SATURDAY #4490

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

ALL THINGS CULINARY


In the South, we do things differently...


Remember: Cat Head Biscuits refer to the size and not the ingredients.

^^A1^^

That would have worked for my wife.

It's easier for women...

^^A2^^

Proper English Breakfast

I used to be able to eat like that.

I once found my drunk ass in a diner at 3am. I ordered a full breakfast and as soon as it was brought to the table I ordered another one.

^^A3^^

The school breakfast program very seldom consists of what most people call breakfast.

Half the time it's just a slice of pizza about as large as two playing cards or cold cereal. About once a month they had scrambled eggs and sausage and most of that ended up in the trash.

^^A4^^

And...

^^A6^^

Someone once told me that barbecue was a way for poor blacks to make the poor cuts of meat they could afford more edible. Anybody know anything about that?

^^A7^^

Fossilized Oyster/Clam

The meat is still attached and as I understand it that is very rare.

^^A8^^

Did you notice his tail stops wagging?

^^A9^^

I wonder if he ever gets confused and tries to cut it with the ruler.

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

Bless her heart.

No...I mean bless her heart...like it's working overtime and needs all the help it can get.

^^A11^^

<>

My wife thought psychosomatic disorder meant you can start fires with your thoughts.


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


I'm assuming the liquids are hot and then cold.

^^B1^^

NASA has traced the lineage of its innovative Ingenuity Mars helicopter all the way back to the historic first flight Orville and Wilbur Wright undertook at Kitty Hawk in 1903. A tiny piece of fabric from the famous Wright aircraft is now in residence on the red planet, tucked under Ingenuity's solar panel.

^^B2^^

My wife and I have a friend who makes art very similar to this. Hell, that may be one of hers.

^^B3^^

As I have mentioned, I had a dog that would stand in between me and any potential threat. He did this with no training whatsoever.

^^B4^^

Every boy needs a dog.

There is a special kind of love that no family member can duplicate.

^^B5^^

I wonder why they didn't fall out sooner.

^^B6^^

I visit a site where the next page button is directly below the ad window and every time you go to the next page the location of the buttons switch.

^^B7^^

What were they thinking?

^^B8^^

Like he needs 2m pounds.

^^B9^^

This is a nursing home in West Chester, OH.  made to look like an indoor town with a pub and a movie theatre.

I think every single one of those old farts should be allowed to keep a buzz on.

^^B10^^

Concrete post to mimic an old wooden post

I'm thinking it's either a movie set or an amusement park.

^^B11^^

Remember this cleverness?

^^B12^^

The artist even managed to convey emotion.

^^B13^^

Who do you think is the baddest bitch on the block?

I'm going with Sarah Conner.

^^B14^^

But Ripley had the sexiest scene.

And oddly she was sexy getting dressed instead of undressing.

^^B15^^

<>

I only played Truth or Dare once. The others at the party dared me to go home.


<>
<>

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED


We have all thrown something in frustration. But I think today's corporate power has made it more and more attractive.

I once had a cable company repairman tell me that both the cable to my office AND the cable to my house went bad simultaneously.

I asked him what I could do about it and he said I had to replace both cables. I asked if he could give me the name of a company to rewire and he said he wasn't allowed. I laughed in his face and went straight into the house and called the dish network.

^^C1^^

Remember this?

Now there's this...

^^C2^^

Someone wrote that this was Siren Head.

I don't know what that is but people seem to have fun with it.


^^C3^^

This is the kid wondering why everyone is laughing at his coloring book...

^^C4^^

HA! But consider this...

^^C5^^

NEVER bet on another man's bar trick!

^^C6^^

Finding the squirrel's nut stash...

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

Said to be NYC...

But does NYC have a bike lane like that?

^^C9^^

Pay attention.

Yes, that was unexpected.

^^C10^^

<>

I just found out that every family doesn't have a poop knife. They probably need to kick up their fiber intake.


<>
<>

ACTIVITIES IN WHICH I CAN'T OR WON'T PARTICIPATE



^^D1^^

^^D2^^

My wife forgot to take her medication this morning then wandered off to the park...

*MNBT

^^D3^^

^^D4^^


"Let's get closer to an erupting volcano."


But look at another clip of the same thing.

Half of the frames are of the sky.

^^D5^^

Then there's this guy...

Who lugs a pan, oil, and eggs to a volcano?

^^D6^^

Okay, I would have done that when I was younger but now if I got down that low I wouldn't be able to get back up without assistance.

^^D7^^

Rowing a Viking warship with 26 oars

The ship takes 50-60 people to handle. It does 3 knots when rowing and 8 knots when the sail is up.

*Does it bother anyone else that the oars are not better synchronized?
^^D8^^


^^D9^^

<>

<>


How very, very true. One day - soon I hope - I will teach my grandson that mistakes are failures but rather lessons showing you how not to do it.

<>


I never claimed that it was funny.

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! That one stumped me.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive