About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, December 20, 2021

MONDAY #4744

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

Well, I no longer have any more two-dollar bills in a test tube available for your collection. I deeply appreciate your overwhelming generosity and your kind words toward my work. You guys have made it all worthwhile. I never dreamed that you guys would pay so much for a piece of my work. You embarrassed me. Have the happiest of holidays and long healthy life.

<>


How does one “schmooze”, and what is it? It sounds like tissue paper may be necessary.

<>
<>

LETTERS FORMING WORDS FORMING SENTENCES 

FORMING THOUGHTS


DON'T THINK FOR A SECOND THAT I UNDERSTAND ALL OF THESE

---
^^A1^^


^^A2^^

^^A3^^

????
^^A4^^

No, I'm not.

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

Waterboarding couldn't have gotten that out of me.

*I've found that if you put the tip of your middle finger on one side of the clit and the tip of your thumb on the other then snap your fingers as hard as you can the woman will have such an intense orgasm that she will go into convulsions.

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

^^A16^^

*I had to look it up...

^^A17^^

^^A18^^

^^A19^^

^^A20^^

^^A21^^

My wife put a sign similar to that in our front yard.

^^A22^^

SHOW ME THE PROOF!!!

One of the millions of Chinese counterfeit ballots. One case where someone voted twice. One case where a mail-in ballot was fraudulent.

Is proof too much to ask?

^^A23^^

^^A24^^

^^A25^^

About Karl Marx

^^A26^^

^^A27^^

^^A28^^

^^A29^^

^^A30^^

^^A31^^

^^A32^^

^^A33^^

^^A34^^

^^A35^^

*For KW

^^A36^^

^^A37^^

^^A38^^

^^A39^^

^^A40^^

Human: We have a color named after you!

Salmon: Really? Is it silvery-blue?

Human: No, uh–

Salmon: Wait, why is it pink?

Human: …

Salmon: WHY IS IT PINK?!

<>
<>

NON-WORDY BLOG FODDER


Community turns out to make petrol bombs during the Battle of the Bogside, Ireland, 1969

^^B1^^

Mozzarella

I don't get it. Anybody?

^^B2^^

That looks much more unstable than the straight-sided ones. 

^^B3^^

We've found the Canadian in the band...

^^B4^^

In Bruges is one of the few original plots I've seen in a long time.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

A military truck rammed into protestors killing 5. Yangon, Myanmar

And here is what they were protesting for...

^^B10^^

Robbery Fails

And...

^^B11^^

Exponential growth illustrated

^^B12^^

When you hear the term 'Baby abuser' you normally think of something like this...

But what about this baby abuser?
^^B13^^

The old chair stack game
^^B14^^

Organic Bird Feeder
^^B15^^

A man with way too much time on his hands...

^^B16^^

The Original Sheeple

^^B17^^

Just saw I am Legend for the first time and found it completely implausible when there was no reference to any toilet paper shortage.

<>
<>

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


<>

<>







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^A21^^ That's why the Republicans are having to work so hard on passing restrictive voting laws.

Anonymous said...

^^A23^ So far, there have been about half a dozen actual cases of people who voted twice. And they've all been Republicans. Go figure.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive