About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

THURSDAY #4782

 One Of My Very Own

Let's try that again...

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

Pro-tip: if any family members ask how you’ve been spending the last two years and if you’ve learned a new hobby, maybe gloss over that story about finding out how many cherries you could fit inside an orifice before doctors had to get involved.

<>
<>

PONDERABLES


^^A1^^

Shit like that would not upset my woman.
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

ON DEATH & DYING

Or...

It really irks me when EVERYBODY who dies is said to be the nicest, funniest, most supportive person to ever live. No. No, they were not.

---

When I die I hope somebody has the wherewithal to make a cane out of my fake joint.


^^A6^^

On this day: The Church of England embraced the theory of evolution (1938)

So, they threw the Garden of Eden tale out the window? Then what happened to original sin - the whole purpose of Jesus' sojourn?

^^A7^^
*Yeah, those are just some of the reasons I loved teaching.
^^A8^^

Think kings and queens.
^^A9^^

And that's why I like to kiss my wife on the top of her head as often as possible.
^^A10^^

Anti-vaxers have made his job so easy...

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

And...
And...

Really? What if you are a racist pig? What if you think all Jews ought to die? How about never being satisfied with who you are because there is always room for improvement?

^^A14^^

I have never had an alter ego. Have any of you? If so, tell me about it.

^^A15^^

THE NURSING PROBLEM

---

Think those were just jokes? Read on...

---

^^A16^^

Archery is just dabbing before you murder somebody.

<>

*I don't get it. Is it just that the morphine made him feel better?

<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


Yeah, I taught kids like that also.
^^B1^^

FUN WITH PROJECTION

And this masterpiece of presentation...

^^B2^^

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

How could he not preserve some of those artifacts?

---

Kissing is very big this season...

---
Who knew?
^^B3^^

CREATURE ITEMS
---
---

When you told her you'd be home at 10pm but it's 1:45am...

---

Looks like this...

Do you remember that they didn't tell the actors what was going to happen so that is genuine terror?
^^B4^^

FOOD MATTERS
---
---
---

How very clever.

---

Unique Cookstove
---
^^B5^^

HUMAN ACCOMPLISHMENTS
---
Fake Wood

But they fucked it up. Do you see how unnatural this looks?

The boards simply would never follow a light/dark light/dark pattern like that.

---

Written by this guy...

Robert Browning

---
---
The Nervous Weathergirl
^^B6^^

ODD VEHICLES

Life Asea

---

Ketonski 444 Triple Four

---
Car Jump
^^B7^^

This is one of the people that Russia is poised to colonize.

To all my friends in Ukraine, I'm so sorry my government can't help you. After 20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan, we are all done with war for a generation or two. I do wish you all the very best.
^^B8^^

Making Capsules
^^B9^^

PSA: Every few days try on your jeans just to make sure they still fit. Pajamas will have you believe that all is well in the Kingdom.

<>
*It took me a while to figure out what the white objects are on the lower left of the table.
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


VEHICLES
---
It looked like a dog that got tired and just flopped over.
^^C1^^

ELEVATORS

Don't blink...

---

He probably got on right after this guy...

---

Can't blame the elevator for this one...

^^C2^^

WINTER WOES
---
You would think every human being who lived in that environment would know how that works.
^^C3^^

What is Ala-fucking-bama is going on here?

^^C4^^

RING SPORTS
---
^^C5^^

Brazil Landslide
^^C6^^

An attempt to blow oneself up...
^^C7^^


<>


And it's that way in public schools, the military, universities, etc. I wonder why.

<>

<>


<>


<>

<>


<>








1 comment:

Plod said...

Brilliant today Ralph .. you are in fine form

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive